✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Attitudes to different Sex's... Having lots of Sex

Reilly

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If u need a number of partners I reckon it should be the law to use a condom !

ever heard of condoms?? rubbers?? jimmys?? jonnys???

I think its bad if a guy has loads of sexual partners.

and I also think its bad if a woman has loads of sexual partners...

its un clean and can lead to that and unfair and leads STD's and that's why they are around...

I was referring to this... you have just contradicted yourself buddy... :P

Look my engish is shite I am sure u will get the genral jist of what I mean !

CHEATING SUCKS !

I want sex but will never get it :lol:

But I wouldn't sleep around, iIwould wait for the right person to share it with. I'd rather not have a one night stand. No emotions are involved. One night stands are over and done with at the click of a finger!

I want sex but will never get it :lol:

But I wouldn't sleep around, iIwould wait for the right person to share it with. I'd rather not have a one night stand. No emotions are involved. One night stands are over and done with at the click of a finger!

You're right - friendships are FAR more important - the rest is only the equivalent to "getting high". You can quite easily live without it...................as Osho said: "Sex is a biological drug"! :)

True - and you'd know exactly what you were getting - no pretence. Ask Wayne Rooney!!

Did you hear their expecting an influx of 14,000 prostitutes in Dortmund for theWorld Cup??

They're having to build special huts to accomodate them!! :lol:

There are adverts for these places in the Manchester Eveing News... and it does not take to long to work out what kind of health clubs they are ....

"BAD for your" health (and wealth) clubs, perhaps?? And does Wayne's "granny" prostitute now advertise herself as that? :)

Unsure as that was when he was still at Everton... and I tend to not look that closely.. I know a receptionist who works in one.... and its like going to a Doctors surgery, very laid back, and calm not to be ashamed about. Think about like this I have been told, ' At least u not getting urself involved in all the emotion or ill feelings u have when u do a one night stand... !

Think about like this I have been told, ' At least u not getting urself involved in all the emotion or ill feelings u have when u do a one night stand... !

Good point - a punter knows there are "no strings attached" the moment he walks in.

Correct ! So I will defend them, providing the women in there are in there at there free will. Been told most of the places are in lasision with the Police and they turn a Blind Eye as it keeps problems of the Streets, and at the end of the Day a man needs his 2 minutes of Joy. ! Everyone wins !

Correct ! So I will defend them, providing the women in there are in there at there free will. Been told most of the places are in lasision with the Police and they turn a Blind Eye as it keeps problems of the Streets, and at the end of the Day a man needs his 2 minutes of Joy. ! Everyone wins !

If it's done like it is on those ranches in Nevada etc., I don't think it's a problem, as long as it's a "free will" job choice, as you said. It doesn't appear the women are exploited on those ranches. There is on-site security, and they are looked after.

Correct ! So I will defend them' date=' providing the women in there are in there at there free will. Been told most of the places are in lasision with the Police and they turn a Blind Eye as it keeps problems of the Streets, and at the end of the Day a man needs his 2 minutes of Joy. ! Everyone wins ![/quote']

And I presume the police get some "freebies" too? :)

I dont think so in Pratice. !! they just want a quite life, (Problem of the Streets)

One of my friends is Pretty high up in the Ranks of the Greater Manchester Police and that is there general way of going out it..