My cousin went to school with Guy!!

*Jess*

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jess this is her

Guy-Girlfriend.jpg

OH GOD. Not another picture of her that I've never seen. GODDAMNIT.

I hate stumbling on that. :lol: :bigcry:

Oh, how I fondly recall the good old days when Guy was unmarried and these pictures meant nothing. *sniffle*

Ok. I'm over it. :lol:

(Oh, god, and that scarf looks like it's going to eat him alive! Yeck! :stunned: )

Guest LiquidSky

People! We needed to show Jess the picture otherwise..her cousin won't know which girl we are talking about! :lol: :P Sorry for the nightmares.. :P

People! We needed to show Jess the picture otherwise..her cousin won't know which girl we are talking about! :lol: :P Sorry for the nightmares.. :P

*blows nose* :bigcry: Oh... It's ok... I understand.... :cry:

:lol: I'm just kidding :P

Guest LiquidSky

I wonder if Guy is reading what he thinks of all his fans talking about his wife :lol: Like..if he likes it or not.. :shifty:

You know, I was just thinking about that. Like, if I was in his place I know I wouldn't like it. But really, :lol: GUY IF YOU'RE READING THIS (holy crap thinking about that... :dizzy2: ) it's all in good fun I'm sure she's a lovely lady and very beautiful and that dress was the only clean thing around that day!!!

*done*

Guest LiquidSky

Yeah and in case you are reading.. What's up with the pink scarf man?! :P Do you still have it, wear it next time ;) or better yet, wear the cowboy hat! :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

^^ :lol:

You know, I was just thinking about that. Like, if I was in his place I know I wouldn't like it. But really, GUY IF YOU'RE READING THIS (holy crap thinking about that... ) it's all in good fun I'm sure she's a lovely lady and very beautiful and that dress was the only clean thing around that day!!!

*done*

;) ;) ;)

oh well...i have been fainting a lot since i saw jess had a guy´s photo :lol: :rolleyes: :D

Yeah and in case you are reading.. What's up with the pink scarf man?! :P Do you still have it' date=' wear it next time ;) or better yet, wear the cowboy hat! :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:[/quote']

in case youre still reading, Guy... tell me when this day come, cuz i must close my eyes! :lol:

Guest LiquidSky
Yeah and in case you are reading.. What's up with the pink scarf man?! :P Do you still have it' date=' wear it next time ;) or better yet, wear the cowboy hat! :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:[/quote']

in case youre still reading, Guy... tell me when this day come, cuz i must close my eyes! :lol:

hehe and if YOU are STILL READING! Wear the pink scarf and let Johnny wear the COWBOY HAT! :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: and tell him to log on and send me a pm :idea2: ;) That would be all and umm let's see :thinking: Give us a shout out to the Coldplaying Community and oh!!! Post some baby pictures of you and the guys ;) :D (He is not really reading this..but one can only hope :rolleyes: :lol: ) :P

i hate you for posting that.

SORRY! :cry: :cry:

She doesn't look much like the other woman. The pic was taken five years ago...so maybe it's not the gold bag lady. I mean, has he been going out with her since school??? :stunned: I don't think so...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Damn her,damn her,damn her.......Right folks from now on she does not exist ok!From now on we do not speak of the bag lady...Guy is single and NOT married to her ok!!!

Guy is SINGLE......YAY!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)