✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My cousin went to school with Guy!!

*Jess*

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
does your city only have one photo shop? we got 3 shops!

do you have a digi cam?

you can take a photo

For starters i don't live in a city,so unfortunatley we only have one photo shop :rolleyes:

Nope i don't have a didi camera :cry:

I'm telling you this picture is jinxed!! :cry:

Hey Jess! Does your cousin have more pictures of Guy? :wink3: We all want to know :D Hope you'll be posting the pix soon, good luck and we are still waiting :D Keep it up girls! ;)

Howdy folks!

Thanks for being so patient with this whole thing....its taking years :rolleyes: Stupid jinxed picture of Guy!!! :cry: :cry:

I'm so sorry about the waiting and the excuses but i really can't do anything about it... :embarrased:

I'm so sorry...

Hey' date=' *Jess*, would your cousin know anything about the 'Gold Bag Lady', figuring she was Guy's childhood sweetheart? Mayber her name or something??[/quote']

I'm not sure,i could ask....i never thought about that actually...hmmm i'll ask him!! :)

Hey' date=' *Jess*, would your cousin know anything about the 'Gold Bag Lady', figuring she was Guy's childhood sweetheart? Mayber her name or something??[/quote']

I'm not sure,i could ask....i never thought about that actually...hmmm i'll ask him!! :)

Yes, do it! I must learn more about the woman who stole my man!!! :whip:

Just kidding. :lol:

Or am I? :stunned:

Guest LiquidSky

Yes, do it! I must learn more about the woman who stole my man!!! :whip:

Just kidding. :lol:

Or am I? :stunned:

Well we do want to know if she is good enough for him, so she better treat him right! :P or else.. we will take the matter into our hands :lol: j/k :P

I just want to know what your cousin says about him.. how he was back then and most important of all.. DO THEY STILL KEEP IN TOUCH? :stunned:

Well we do want to know if she is good enough for him, so she better treat him right! :P or else.. we will take the matter into our hands :lol: j/k :P

exactly!! :angry: we must be sure that she´s good enough for him and she is nice with the lovely guy... or... :x :smash:

**God! the aggressive Zu is back!! :dizzy2: ** :P

;)

I´m sick of this town: Zu

Ok i should be talking to him tomorrow i think...god he must be wondering why i ring him so much these days!!I wonder... :lol:

I'll find out as much as i can,can anyone tell me anything about her just to help my cousin cos i don't really know much about the stupid bag lady??? :confused: :angry:

mh!! me neither.. but apparentely, they have been together for always, she has and awful taste in clothes (that should be helpful to make your cousin remember her :lol: ) mh!! she has black hair and is actually thin, not very tall... Is all I can remember...

mh!! me neither.. but apparentely, they have been together for always, she has and awful taste in clothes (that should be helpful to make your cousin remember her :lol: ) mh!! she has black hair and is actually thin, not very tall... Is all I can remember...

For always.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

haha,awful taste in clothes right...that should definently help :lol: black hair,thin and small!!okey doke thanks for that Zu!! :)