✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My cousin went to school with Guy!!

*Jess*

Right fellow boardies...I'm back and have this wonderful picture in my hands!!! :)

Sorry about last night..had to go! :rolleyes:

Anyways reply to this thread so i know there are some people here to describe it to!! :)

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Eunice!*waves*

Ok,here we go...right its my cousin and Guy and another person in the picture(don't know who he is)and they are standing together in my cousins back garden :lol:

They are all wearing these funny looking shorts and these polo shirt kind of t-shirts!! :lol: They are also pulling funny faces,and guys hair is quite long too :lol: Its kind of hard to see clearly cos its an old picture :rolleyes:

Hi Eunice!*waves*

Ok,here we go...right its my cousin and Guy and another person in the picture(don't know who he is)and they are standing together in my cousins back garden :lol:

They are also pulling funny faces,and guys hair is quite long too :lol:

So he has been in your cousin garden :stunned: ....

How long is his hair?? :D

So he has been in your cousin garden :stunned: ....

How long is his hair?? :D

:cool: Yep,they apparantly built a tree house together...still there i think :) :cool:

Its not the length it grows to these days but its quite long,its still big and curly but not as BIG!!Sorry i'm bad at descriptions :embarrased:

ohhhhhhhhhh must be a great pic!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I wanna see it! :cry:

lol shorts?!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I wanna see Guy's legs!! lol!!!! :sneaky: :lol: thanks for describing it, but please show us the pic someday :kiss:

:cool: Yep,they apparantly built a tree house together...still there i think :) :cool:

Its not the length it grows to these days but its quite long,its still big and curly but not as BIG!!Sorry i'm bad at descriptions :embarrased:

never mind, you give the idea perfectly :D cool! A tree house!

is he taller than your cousin?( without considering the volume of the hair :P :P ) :rolleyes:

lol shorts?!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I wanna see Guy's legs!! lol!!!! :sneaky: :lol: thanks for describing it, but please show us the pic someday :kiss:

:lol: its pretty cool alright...weird to think i have a picture of Guy as a wee lad :lol:

His legs are skinny :lol: :lol: I will post it as soon as that stupid computer shop decides to open :angry: stupid shop :rolleyes:

Oh well hopefully you can gather some sort of image of him :)

never mind, you give the idea perfectly :D cool! A tree house!

is he taller than your cousin?( without considering the volume of the hair :P :P ) :rolleyes:

Thanks :smug: Am..yep its kinda hard to tell because of his hair :lol: but actually they are a round the same height :)

His legs are skinny :lol: :lol: I will post it as soon as that stupid computer shop decides to open :angry: stupid shop :rolleyes:

lol!! Just the way I thought, skinny legs!! lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll be waiting the pic!! :D :D :P

Guest LiquidSky

:lol: its pretty cool alright...weird to think i have a picture of Guy as a wee lad :lol:

Oh well hopefully you can gather some sort of image of him :)

Awwww :lol: How cute! Now what we need for you to tell us next.. is... Where is your cousin's house?! :idea2: :P We need to go to that tree house and say "Guy Berryman was here! :stunned: "and take a bunch of pictures...how lame :lol: :D I want to see the pix though.. I guess we still need to wait..

aww you're all very welcome,just wish i could post the picture so you could see it,its so funny!! :lol:

The next time i go to my cousins house i'll get pictures of the treehouse and stuff!! :)

sorry about the wait :embarrased: ...stupid computer shop :angry: :angry: