✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My cousin went to school with Guy!!

*Jess*

what the heck does wanting to share a picture accomplish? listen i didn't mean to insult you or anything. i read the entire thread and didn't see a description, but if you say so, i'll go back and check.

this thread was made in late june and it's already late august and i don't get how hard it is to scan a photo? :huh: i live in a hella small town too, but if you have access to a computer then surely a scanner is not that much of a luxury. but whatever. i have opinions and i can say them, you don't have to get so defensive.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the heck does wanting to share a picture accomplish? listen i didn't mean to insult you or anything. i read the entire thread and didn't see a description, but if you say so, i'll go back and check.

this thread was made in late june and it's already late august and i don't get how hard it is to scan a photo? :huh: i live in a hella small town too, but if you have access to a computer then surely a scanner is not that much of a luxury. but whatever. i have opinions and i can say them, you don't have to get so defensive.

Look i'm sorry ok,i snapped :embarrased: its just i cannot scan this stupid picture cos in all fairness i can't find one....yes you can your opinions and you can say them...i'm very very sory :embarrased:

aw we're such saps... i'm sorry too. i guess if you read this thread from page 1 to 22 (instead of just following along as things happen) it feels like someone is pulling a prank, but it's okay.. didn't mean to make you snap. friends? :blush: lol

we'll sit tight and be patient

aw we're such saps... i'm sorry too. i guess if you read this thread from page 1 to 22 (instead of just following along as things happen) it feels like someone is pulling a prank, but it's okay.. didn't mean to make you snap. friends? :blush: lol

we'll sit tight and be patient

I know,i just sent you a pm just to let you know i'm very sorry.Its ok and thanks for posting your opinion.. :)

Friends :)

Guest LiquidSky

She has the picture but not in her pc... She has been trying to find a place where they have a scanner so she can then scan it and upload it.... :/ which is the hard part :/

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*really angry*

look at her touching Guy as if he was her property :veryangry2:

bitchh :veryangry2: :veryangry2:

No Carol,as i said She doesn't EXIST ok!!Guy is SINGLE!!!! :) Ok no more gold bag lady,look join our group^^its a No bag lady zone so itd free from pictures of her and any mentioning of her!!In fact i might start a thread*ponders* :)

cool!!! can i join the club? :lol:

^^Yep,join the club we need more people!! :lol:

Sorry i havent been on in afew days been looking for scanners and ways of getting this jinxed picture up.....no luck whatsoever,honestly,this picture is nothing but trouble i just dont know what to do.... :cry: :cry:

*thinks posistive*

I'm still trying though *fingers crossed*

^^Yep,join the club we need more people!! :lol:

Sorry i havent been on in afew days been looking for scanners and ways of getting this jinxed picture up.....no luck whatsoever,honestly,this picture is nothing but trouble i just dont know what to do.... :cry: :cry:

*thinks posistive*

I'm still trying though *fingers crossed*

Have you tried to go to a cyber cafe or something like that? :D

Guest LiquidSky

I got it! :idea2: Mail the picture to someone (one of us) and will post the picture and then send it back to you (the original one) :idea2: How does that sound?! :D

:angry: Jess---stop hogging the damn picture :angry: Sharing is caring, damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont you care about us? :angry:

just kidding girl---keep it up---we know you'll figure out a way soon---but better be soon or i'm gonna buy a ticket to ireland and take away that picture from you myself---and then kick your ass---- :P *crosses fingers*

Guest LiquidSky

I think it's better if she mails the picture to one of us, don't you think? I mean, the whole thing to trying to scan the picture has been taking about 2 months..and just mailing to one of us, it's probably gonna be faster :thinking: