• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*really angry*

look at her touching Guy as if he was her property :veryangry2:

bitchh :veryangry2: :veryangry2:

No Carol,as i said She doesn't EXIST ok!!Guy is SINGLE!!!! :) Ok no more gold bag lady,look join our group^^its a No bag lady zone so itd free from pictures of her and any mentioning of her!!In fact i might start a thread*ponders* :)

Sounds good to me! I love living in a dillusional fantasy world!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww... at least you Guy fans have the option of the dillusional fantasy world... for Chris fans, it hasn't been so easy for the last few years...

Exactly... :cry: but it's all good...I guess... :lol:

so.. just because you are on a official site you cant say nothing "wrong"??? :dozey: .....

i think ill go there and write: "Guy, stop wearing black socks with white trousers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

i think they will delete my post!

Thanks Ian for coldplaying.com

Guest LiquidSky

Well Debs might take it more seriously, she probably knows the wife and might even be her friend.. You wouldn't want someone else calling your friend like that :P

^^ well, I really didnt care if I knew it is the truth.. which IS in this case.. . :angry: :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: I mean she wasnt insulting her, but telling the truth and the truth is always good! :cool: ha,ha.. seriously, I´m impressed!! that´s why I´m not going more to that place... so unpleasant... so.. :idea2:

THANKS IAN!!!!!!! :D

by the way, Alessa, I think that kind of comment willl banned you to the other forum.. haha... so. shh!! ;) :P

Evil... Zu

This is fun....I said that she wasn't good looking at the official forum and they deleted my post....and then everyone was like "Thats not very nice" I hate the people at that forum...THEY ALL SUCK!!!!!!!!! :dozey:

Thats crazy! I will say i don't think she is the prettiest lady i have ever seen but I don't think she is ugly.

So are we gonna see this lovely pic any time soon :huh:

:lol: :lol: ,you people crack me up!!1

OOk,heres the deal...the picture is here now,its right here and i have no way of getting it fromhere to on there ie.this thread!!Now i honestly cannot do anything about this at this very moment in time,so i'm afraid i'm gonna ask you all for your patience once again on this JINXED PICTURE OF GUY :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

this thread is about as ridiculous as the one of the person who claims they have Ode to Deoderant. Can you at least describe it? It's only been asked about a zillion times.

Having your legs yanked for 22 pages and counting..

Excuse you,i have described it,if you'd look at the thread and don't you dare fucking tell me this thread is ridiculous cos its not and i don't see you wanting to share a picture of guy with anyone do you!??? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: