✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My cousin went to school with Guy!!

*Jess*

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't really KNOW them, I know of them though lol. I could try taking pics of them and hope they don't see me.If all else fails imagine what Guy and Jonny look like and thats what these guys look like, it's very scary, I end up laughing whenever I see them at uni. There's also an Elijah Wood lookalike, spitting image of him!!!

Well, I don't really KNOW them, I know of them though lol. I could try taking pics of them and hope they don't see me.If all else fails imagine what Guy and Jonny look like and thats what these guys look like, it's very scary, I end up laughing whenever I see them at uni. There's also an Elijah Wood lookalike, spitting image of him!!!

Can i apply to your uni??? :wacko:

I'm afraid it's worse than that. Ian charges $10 to anyone that reads the entire thread. It's his scam to raise money to support this board. Expect a bill in your email account any minute now.

:laugh3:

sorry to those who spent their precious time reading this :P :rolleyes:

• 4 months later...
I spent a hour reading and got a little suspicious. So I jumped to the end of the thread to find people saying there never was a photo...now I feel really annoyed...

Never get your hopes up about anything...

I guess it should be a coldplaying tradition.. every new member should spent a lot of time in this thread trying to find a pic :wacky:.. and then.. nothing

I guess it should be a coldplaying tradition.. every new member should spent a lot of time in this thread trying to find a pic :wacky:.. and then.. nothing

ooh! I like traditions...they are fun to break!

Let us all reminice and think about what that picture would have looked like...

*screams and quickly tries to distract herself*

Guest LiquidSky

At least we were reading along each page posting haha

hahaha I've been here but I really read a lot of pages of this thread to see if there was a picture but surprise, more than 40 pages and a couple of years and no f**king picture lol

that person is a liar. There is a pic of Guy in this thread and all noobs should make sure they read every single page. :sneaky:

Guest LiquidSky
that person is a liar. There is a pic of Guy in this thread and all noobs should make sure they read every single page. :sneaky:

Actually there is a picture! I posted one of Chris when he was younger:laugh3: