✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My cousin went to school with Guy!!

*Jess*

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

I wonder how many people know what we are talking about when we say gold bag. haha those times were hilarious!:lol:

• 1 year later...

Lol, this thread is pathetic.

I actually wouldn't have expected her to bring anything, just because it's Guy. :P

I hope I'm wrong though.

And, man, some people used to awfully harsh with Jo Berryman :( Poor woman

Yeah, saw that thread...not funny.

Hey everyone!

Just found out today(yes only today),that my kinda half cousin went to school with Guy!!How cool is that! :cool: He said that he was always sick and was never in school because he was always sick,aww bless!

Just thouhg i'd tell you!

Jess

xxxx

:shocked2:♥aww poor guy!!:(

Okay, well...

Basically Jess claimed that her cousin went to school with Guy. We asked for some pictures from yearbooks or whatever she could get, and she said okay. Then it was this whole thing of "I promise I'll get the yearbook from my cousin, I'll post pics soon, I promise" -- but she never ever would, and never did :P She was dangling a carrot while we were hopping on a treadmill, dammit. We should've caught on quicker, I guess :P

Guest howyousawtheworld
Hey everyone!

Just found out today(yes only today),that my kinda half cousin went to school with Guy!!How cool is that! :cool: He said that he was always sick and was never in school because he was always sick,aww bless!

Just thouhg i'd tell you!

Jess

xxxx

Where are you from? Fife? Bet half these fangirls don't have a clue what I'm talking about when mentioning Fife. It's a boring part of Scotland anyway. No wonder Guy moved from there when he was 12.