My cousin went to school with Guy!!

*Jess*

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
After two years :D......

My god! it's been 2 years!! :stunned: i haven't changed a bit!

This thread is oldddd

I have to read the whole 46 pages?

(lazyyy! :P )

It's a girl, Jess, who found out that a cousin of hers had gone to school with Guy and had a picture of him, as they were good friends and built a house on the tree toghether :laugh3:. She also says her cousin told her Guy was always absent at school because he said he was ill :laugh3: . But Jess was never able to post the pic here...

It's been 2 years... there is no picture.

From what I remember of the whole drama, the story had a way of morphing and growing in the way a poorly started fib does. She probably just expected people to say hey cool rather than bugging her for proof.

hahaha I read many pages of this post looking for the famous picture and then I decided to click LAST and I see that it's been 2 years hahahahahahaha this is incredible, very funny but come on, 2 years, thats stupid

It's been 2 years... there is no picture.

From what I remember of the whole drama, the story had a way of morphing and growing in the way a poorly started fib does. She probably just expected people to say hey cool rather than bugging her for proof.

i don't know, why would she say there was a picture then...

• 1 month later...

I lost 2 hours of my life and demand them back!!!

It's a girl, Jess, who found out that a cousin of hers had gone to school with Guy and had a picture of him, as they were good friends and built a house on the tree toghether :laugh3:. She also says her cousin told her Guy was always absent at school because he said he was ill :laugh3: . But Jess was never able to post the pic here...

I took the time to read all 47 pages of this thread looking for the so called picture.... I lost 2 hours of my life and demand them back!!!

:veryangry2: :veryangry2: :veryangry2:

I took the time to read all 47 pages of this thread looking for the so called picture.... I lost 2 hours of my life and demand them back!!!

:veryangry2: :veryangry2: :veryangry2:

I'm afraid it's worse than that. Ian charges $10 to anyone that reads the entire thread. It's his scam to raise money to support this board. Expect a bill in your email account any minute now. :rolleyes: