✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Egghead Should Mind Her Own Business!!

mc_squared

kyle is a strapping young man :wink3: :sneaky: therefore shouldn't be referred to as her

:blush:

60% of the threads here are about other forum members. :confused:

But usually just their name, NOT a question, and presumably with their consent (I could be wrong about this last one, of course, but I doubt it).

kyle is a strapping young man :wink3: :sneaky: therefore shouldn't be referred to as her

But usually just their name, NOT a question, and presumably with their consent (I could be wrong about this last one, of course, but I doubt it).

did you not make one about Albie??

did you not make one about Albie??

Albie was an exception as he was being openly abusive to everyone. But these threads were very soon blocked anyway.

I don't think Albie was ever abusive with someone... he was just something people used to hate for no reason....

uh, yes he was....

I wont even post here what he has said to other members as well as myself... as for his threads being locked straight away... he was deliberately spamming the board... AND you did too join in on the bashing... by making such said threads...

Guest LiquidSky

Well I think it's nice if someone makes a thread for you... but I think it depends too though... I talk to some people here and they are great..but they don't want to be known... which I respect that.

And for me... I find it nice when someone makes a thread for me..but I personally..I don't like it :embarrased: SORRY! (That's why they haven't been bumped and not many people posted on them, which is good! 'cause it won't get bump ;) )

If it's just for one like a happy b-day thread or whatever..then that's okay :D

I don't think Albie was ever abusive with someone... he was just something people used to hate for no reason....

uh, yes he was....

I wont even post here what he has said to other members as well as myself... as for his threads being locked straight away... he was deliberately spamming the board... AND you did too join in on the bashing... by making such said threads...

But I think everyone was in agreement about Albie - unless there's anyone out there who wants to stick up for him??

uh, yes he was....

But I think everyone was in agreement about Albie - unless there's anyone out there who wants to stick up for him??

so let me get this straight... if its in numbers its ok to make a thread about someone without their consent.. and if its one person.. no.

this is ridiculous.. :lol:

uh, yes he was....

:snobby: :cry2: I'm just playing, don't mind me!