✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay...the greatest band ever!!

staring elf

Guest unbornchikkenvoices

no-hundreds of bands are better than coldplay-yes theyre popular but not the best-i dont think theyll be remembered in 10 years time

if you dont like the war dont say anything about it

no-hundreds of bands are better than coldplay-yes theyre popular but not the best-i dont think theyll be remembered in 10 years time

if you dont like the war dont say anything about it

let them believe they are the best. even if you dont agree, and what does war have to do with this thread.

Guest unbornchikkenvoices

nirvana are my favourite band but i dont think theyre the greatest, he doesnt know what hes saying

anyway all theses people on this site have anti-war signatures-its so boring-whos even listening

nirvana are my favourite band but i dont think theyre the greatest, he doesnt know what hes saying

what?? cobain didn't know what he was saying?? didn't get that one.... anyways...

Coldplay is THE BAND!

Coldplay are the best. Coldplay are the best. Coldplay are the best. Coldplay are the best. Coldplay are the best. Coldplay are the best. Coldplay are the best. Coldplay are the best. Coldplay are the best. Coldplay are the best. Coldplay are the best. Coldplay are the best. Coldplay are the best. Coldplay are the best. Coldplay are the best.

Just trying to remind you that... Coldplay are the best.