🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Bolton Reebok Stadium 4th July: Fix You Video Shoot!!

Schmitt001

thats right guys they filmed theyre next video tonight and the atmosphere was incredible saw them at glasto last week and they were just as good tonight they had to play fix you twice to get several different camera shots but it was so good.

what did everyone else think

I was at the front! :D it was electric, sooo amazing! Great that everytime i see the fix you video ill be able to say, i was there lol. The gaps at the back were because the sound and lights tower was in the way and restriced views, therefore those seats were not sold behind it. But you couldnt even notice the small gap, it was sold out!

it was fantastic. Don't think the camera went much further than the gang at the front though :cry:

good, they didnt wanna expose all the gaps in the crowd 20 yards back from the stage

it could have gone upwards at the sides though

I was at the front! :D it was electric' date=' sooo amazing! Great that everytime i see the fix you video ill be able to say, i was there lol. The gaps at the back were because the sound and lights tower was in the way and restriced views, therefore those seats were not sold behind it. But you couldnt even notice the small gap, it was sold out![/quote']

oasiscrowd4wb.jpg

I was at the front! :D it was electric' date=' sooo amazing! Great that everytime i see the fix you video ill be able to say, i was there lol. The gaps at the back were because the sound and lights tower was in the way and restriced views, therefore those seats were not sold behind it. But you couldnt even notice the small gap, it was sold out![/quote']

oasiscrowd4wb.jpg

Is that Mon or Tues night, Rob?