✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Does anybody here ever cringe at Chris Martin's speeches?

mburn

I only cringe when he makes those ridiculous animal noises while singing as if he was some monkey or something. Otherwise he's incredibly endearing and a source of great amusement.

What animal noises? The only noise ("noise"?) I remember is the crazy frog's "diiiiingdiiingdiiiing" and the "whoaa!" thing he does before Politik a lot of times.

I only cringe when he makes those ridiculous animal noises while singing as if he was some monkey or something. Otherwise he's incredibly endearing and a source of great amusement.

What animal noises? The only noise ("noise"?) I remember is the crazy frog's "diiiiingdiiingdiiiing" and the "whoaa!" thing he does before Politik a lot of times.

I think he meant Chris breathing into the mic, e.g. in Daylight right before they start playing; or halfway through Low in Glastonbury 2005, right after they sing the chorus the first time (before the "spoons" come in)...

I think Chris is thoroughly lovely... Lovely, lovely personality with ironic sense of humour <-- my preferred type

Here we have one of the most genuine' date=' spontaneous, involved, and down-to-earth artists in the business today, and still you're complaining. Some of you are hard to please...[/quote']

Agreed.

He made Crystal Palace stadium feel like a tiny little room with some mates - simply because of the way he interacts with the audience.

I think he's basically just a normal guy and in the music industry that's a rare thing! Geeky is the new cool :cool: