Sufjan Stevens

Professor Peedston

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

PEOPLE IM SPEACHLESS!!! WHAT A GIG!!!

I just got back from the gig, ill tell you more details tomorrow, but in few lines, i made to 1st row, and thank god i did! Sufjan was like 2 metres away from me and in the end, there was balloons with Chicago, Sufjan just went downstairs to stage and helped throwing the balloons to the public, he was right in fron in me and yeah i give him a high 5 :awesome::laugh4:

Ill post some pics soon :)

LOL Ivet yeah :dead: i almost died either! it was amaaaaaaaaaziiiiiiiing!

I dont know how to share this,the all concert, the costums,the confetties, the balloons, all Sufjan theories :lol: he speaks a lot!! he´s pretty sweet and funny :) and damn hot!

I know you dont understand portuguese, but here are some pics of the gig :)

http://blitz.aeiou.pt/gen.pl?p=stories&op=view&fokey=bz.stories/73760

You bet deaths_friend.. his voice is so beautifull, i was not even paying attention of what he was saying, i was just listenning the sound of his voice, if you know what i mean.. i see myself thinking " man, Eddie ( Vedder) has a wonderfull deep voice,but this one.. is so much beautifull" ..

I'm sooo jealous of anyone who gets to see him live. I'm definitely going to try to see him on his next tour, which at his current rate probably isn't happen until at least 2016, after he finishes his next album. >.<

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, so I got on the plane today looking forward to listening to You Are The Blood, only to find that the song labeled YATB isn't it on Dark Was The Night. Now after googling the lyrics to that song, I found out that not only is it several other songs combined as one mp3, one of the songs is from the other DWTN disc. I mean, seriously what happened?