✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT.....

*andrea*

does anybody here watches "gilmore girls", "the O.C.", and that things?

if you do it...what do you think about the story?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at the lasat season of "gilmore girls" rory doesnt wants to go to yale anymore..why do you think?

nice you wath tv ! hahaha...im addicted to series like that..but im afraid that in another countries they are ahead on the stories...im afraid...the last episode i saw of the O.C. was when george lucas is talking to seth....have you seen what happens next?

I really like Gilmore Girls, I haven't missed any episodes yet and I truly love the story. As a girl, it's simply the perfect plot, because: damn, who doesn't want a mother like Lorelai and boyfriends like Jess, Dean or Logan?? ;) ;)

O.C. is quite ok, I watch it regularly, but I think that the plot is absolutely stupid.. I mean, all this drama in this perfect world, this is too much cliché for me! All these beautiful, rich people having "soo much trouble", come on, it's just.. stupid! But I still watch it, because it's stupid enough to be funny at the same time :lol:

nice you wath tv ! hahaha...im addicted to series like that..but im afraid that in another countries they are ahead on the stories...im afraid...the last episode i saw of the O.C. was when george lucas is talking to seth....have you seen what happens next?

ooooh ur almost up to the season finale! a person dies and another might have but it left us at a cliffhanger ;)

I watch Gilomore Girls. Over here the OC is on satelite TV and I have cable, so I don't know anything about it...

We're still waiting for the 4th season of Gilmore Girls because our cable company had some trouble with Warner Brothers for a while and we're getting all the seasons late.

Does anyone else watch Charmed?

I watch Gilomore Girls. Over here the OC is on satelite TV and I have cable, so I don't know anything about it...

We're still waiting for the 4th season of Gilmore Girls because our cable company had some trouble with Warner Brothers for a while and we're getting all the seasons late.

Does anyone else watch Charmed?

i used to watch charmed but i dont like it anymore.... i think it has taken too far... but i still like the firsts seasons :)