✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

solid ground

*andrea*

hi! i was wondering..has any of you listen to "solid ground" live when chris says..."the guitar is fuck!"d".......do you think it´s true what they say ..that that´s the only time their are going to perform it?..and what does he says...i didnt catch everything....

"fellas, the guitar is broken. anyways, we're supposed to go neatly into another song here but the guitar is fucked so uhh..." *crowd laughs and cheers* "so instead, here's a new song. never ever been played anywhere before. and this is for uh someone special. okay? anyway, and uh this song genuinley, has never been played ever before and probably won't ever be played anywhere again. and if it's shit then who cares? because it's sunday, and it's my birthday, and everyone's feeling good...okay, this is actually going to turn into a - when we record this we're gonna do it with a big brass band (?) and this is gonna be great and uh this, uh anyway, i'll stop talking and start playing and then we'll go neatly into don't panic for the next song."

haha i think that's it.

"fellas, the guitar is broken. anyways, we're supposed to go neatly into another song here but the guitar is fucked so uhh..." *crowd laughs and cheers* "so instead, here's a new song. never ever been played anywhere before. and this is for uh someone special. okay? anyway, and uh this song genuinley, has never been played ever before and probably won't ever be played anywhere again. and if it's shit then who cares? because it's sunday, and it's my birthday, and everyone's feeling good...okay, this is actually going to turn into a - when we record this we're gonna do it with a big brass band (?) and this is gonna be great and uh this, uh anyway, i'll stop talking and start playing and then we'll go neatly into don't panic for the next song."

haha i think that's it.

that´s it!!! thank you soooo much!! now i can die in peace! haha :uhoh2:

• 1 month later...

when Debs from the official site was asked about the track 'solid ground' she said that she though it had been used to form 'swallowed in the sea'. you should be able to find her answer in the q&a section of the website by using the search option

haha i think that's it.

that´s it!!! thank you soooo much!! now i can die in peace! haha :uhoh2:

haha, I love how you've added all the "uh's" :lol: :lol: thanks!