✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Gravity or Embrace's???

kaisin

Just wanted to know whether you guys liked the Coldplay version better (even though it's live) than than the Embrace studio version??? It's such a beautiful song i think it's a waste that the guys never got to record it :confused:

There's recordings of Coldplay playing it? I've got to hear it! Can anyone point me in the direction of one of these?

Although, I have to say, without hearing the Coldplay version, the Embrace one is wonderful and is one of my favorite tracks on their CD. I just discovered them a few weeks ago, and I am SO glad I did.

I don't like the embrace version, because i'd heard coldplay's version first and I LOVE it.... i listen to it all the time

I have a version where Chris says "Our concert is over now so you can go when you want, but here's a new song for you" (something like that)

I don't like the embrace version, because i'd heard coldplay's version first and I LOVE it.... i listen to it all the time

I have a version where Chris says "Our concert is over now so you can go when you want, but here's a new song for you" (something like that)

yeah!! i have that one too... i think it's the only one available :huh: but the quality is very good so no worries

I don't know... because in the other thread about gravity someone said that they played live twice so maybe there's another version...

It's good quality but you can hear the audience and they're making funny noises through out the song... it's funny :lol:

gasp... coldplay version... i have the same recording as mentioned earlier, and it's really light! i have to turn the volume way up and then remember to turn in down for the next song or it blares... right now the next song is green eyes and mooie live at ahoy... ahh.. waste away the blissful day

• 2 weeks later...

this is a coldplay song just when chris martin wrote that song he felt that it is embrance like so he gave them this song.i have the studio version and i just listened the embrance version yetersay and the coldplay is much better.

another story for here............when chris had a birthday embrance's frontman called him(and actually embrance had a concert then)and he sang the happy birthday with the audience to chris........i think that was a lovely thin :P