✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

something everyone needs to check out.

Matter-Eater Lad

I live in one of the most ridiculously conservative communities in the entire country. So if I'm accused of being "overinfluenced by the media" or "forced to the left" or any other conservative verbal diarrhea like that, then it must be pretty friggin effective considering I am the only one of my peer group who can't stand Bush.

Bace' date=' no matter what you say to mrcool/nick, he will always back up bush. Nothing you say will make him see the light ;)[/quote']

nothing you anyone says will make you see the light or change your mind. so stop acting like im the only person like that, when you are aswell.

And Nick' date=' I like the charity idea but there are other ways to help out without using Jesus to accomplish it.[/quote']

yeah i didnt think you'd want them to learn about jesus. but it would be good for them to.

That was an asshole comment Nick. I didn't say not to learn about Jesus I just think there are other ways to be charitable without Jesus being in the message.

you dont either. so before you say it me' date=' do it yourself first.[/quote']

Nick, how exactly are you a bastion of open-mindedness. I'd love to see this. I see where you are coming from politically but you are WRONG in my opinion. I make my own informed decisions. I am not brain-washed. Just keep talking shit Nick. I'll be glad to take you on. Though I have to go in a few minutes.

look guys, it sems to me as tho nick was offended or just a little disagreeale with your strong opinions...and you seem to be irritated by his seemingly hypocrisy...the fact of the matter is, we all have our opinions, im a christian and i dont agree with what he said either, but that doesnt mean he was trying to say nething bad about christians, or jesus or nething of the sort. u two need to just le it go, you cant condemn others for their beliefs.

whew* thats was my 2 cents :confused: