Last Album that you bought/acquired?

*Justine*

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The Reindeer Section - Son of evil reindeer

The Reindeer Section - Y'All get scared now, ya hear!

Nerina Pallot - The Graduate

Jason Mraz - Beautiful Mess - Live on Earth

HMV's a paradise, I really had to keep myself from not buying even more CDs. :lol:

The Reindeer Section - Son of evil reindeer

The Reindeer Section - Y'All get scared now, ya hear!

Nerina Pallot - The Graduate

Jason Mraz - Beautiful Mess - Live on Earth

HMV's a paradise, I really had to keep myself from not buying even more CDs. :lol:

:laugh4: i know that feeling, god now im jeaulous from you, you already got jason´s cd/dvd, im waiting of mine to arrive at home :disappointed:

There is no Saturn store close to you? thats away better than HMV :) went there, last year, almost bought all store :awesome:

:laugh4: i know that feeling, god now im jeaulous from you, you already got jason´s cd/dvd, im waiting of mine to arrive at home :disappointed:

There is no Saturn store close to you? thats away better than HMV :) went there, last year, almost bought all store :awesome:

Oh, I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting for it to arrive! I'm sure it'll arrive soon! You see, I've just recently waited 17 days for Snow Patrol's "Up to now" to arrive here, so I know how it feels... ;)

Well, we indeed have Saturn stores here in Germany, but I don't think they're comparable with HMV... But maybe that's just because I think they have the best selection as I prefer British music anyway. ;)