✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Love at First Sight

Reilly

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it happen... it happened to me but never worked for some reason :confused:

But was that kind of love just fake?

Like, y'know, you thought it was love but it wasnt.

I think the whole Love at first sight thing has to be more then about looks, seeing someone and getting a strange and even supernatural feeling about them before you've even talked to them.

well i use to miss one of this things you said.... :confused: well i prefer not tak about it.

Thats ok, you dont have to talk about a specific situation I just wanted to know what you think generally.

Definitely happens

Can I have a little more description? I just want to know how it works, how it could possibly work.

It doesnt make sense yet it doooesss if you dont think about it.

Classic Kirst

Well what can i say....dont come to me for advise lol :lol: Nah but i did belive in it, it just takes one bad experience and one experience where you get hurt that makes you think well no actually love at first site doesnt exist

Please dont get hurt Reilly :/

you are right fufufutrzak.

reilly it happen, you feel it's happening then you decide, so it can end well or bad.. so there's nothing we can do to help you.

and i asnwered in generaly on my first post. i don't want to talk more about it or i'll end worst than i'm now. :(

Definitely happens

Can I have a little more description? I just want to know how it works, how it could possibly work.

It doesnt make sense yet it doooesss if you dont think about it.

Not now coz my head's too tired. remind me tomorrow when I'll hopefully have the brain power to string logical sentences togehter :)

Love at first sight? I think love and relationships are a lot more complicated and indepth than just appearances, and your opinion of someone's appearance. You could really like someone from the start, but it is based on their appearance, and there is much more beyond that to learn about someone. They could turn out to be really nasty inside, but gorgeous on the outside, so you never know.

Does this exist? Has it happened to you?

Or is it just a shallow piece of crap that will eventually unmask itself?

Im certainly feeling VERY shallow.

Happened to me 4 years ago, when I saw my fiance's picture for the first time. When we actually met, a year after, I knew he was my soulmate.

i think the first impresion is only atraction----i dont think u actually fall in love with a person just by looking at them--unless ur too shallow

but seriously---i think its only attraction and chemistry that makes u think its love--that is why most of the time it doesnt work :P

Guest LiquidSky

Thought that I was going crazy

just having one those days yeah..

didn't know what to do

then there was you......

and everything went from wrong to right

and the stars came out and filled up the sky

the music you were playing really blew my mind

it was love at first sight

'cause baby when I heard you

for the first time I knew

We were meant to be as one......... :stunned:

Ok I believe in it, purely because I've witnessed it

but first I'd like to say that just because it doesn't work out doesn't mean it wasn't love :idea2:

Well it happened to my friend and they were seriously mad about each other from the first time they saw each other and they lasted for 3 years but it all went terribly wrong...but I won't go into details :)

The point is, I believe it happens because I've seen it happen :idea2: