✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Love at First Sight

Reilly

It happened to me.. And it wasn't just the looks, I had such a strange feeling when I first saw him - something like a "sign", you know? That I'm meant to see him at this moment.. Well, it didn't work, because he lives too far away from me. Otherwise I would have tried it and who knows what would have happened.. And I think, that this "love at first sight" thing has something special about it, because I think that a love like this can follow you around much longer than other relationships.. Although I know that it's impossible to be with him, I still can't let him go - it's like I'm gonna love him from the first moment, the first sight, until the last moment of my life :rolleyes:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

d

Ok I believe in it, purely because I've witnessed it

but first I'd like to say that just because it doesn't work out doesn't mean it wasn't love :idea2:

Well it happened to my friend and they were seriously mad about each other from the first time they saw each other and they lasted for 3 years but it all went terribly wrong...but I won't go into details :)

The point is, I believe it happens because I've seen it happen :idea2:

I still think its pure attraction----you like the person the first time u see them and u feel the chemistry and the butterflys---but its pure attraction----if u keep dating this person and knowing them---its when slowly becomes into love but u really dont notice when so it feels like it was since the first time u met that person----but i dont believe in loving someone u dont know :P

well,there wasnt enough precision in my post:

1. love at first sight exists

2. it happened to me

3. and it didnt finished well or bad, cause its NOT FINISHED- i just had to get back home...

4. and i know that if i would see him, i would fell in love one more time-even though i dont love him now ( :stunned: )

5. if both sides BELIEVE and WANT IT- u can do EVERYTHING!

naive?but real! :idea2:

I believe it happens. The only thing you can do about it, is trying to get to know the person better, keep in touch, and see if the feeling remains. Love at first sight is not comprised of 'lust' or simply liking someone's appearance only, it also involves just a deep feeling in your gut that you have about for instance a person's attitude, how this person stands or walks around, the air/attitude. sometimes your feelings are proven completely wrong, but sometimes not. All I can say is: think careful before you act. don't hurt yourself, or the girl (or the other girl ;)) in the process.

And now I feel like a shrink.

Unsure ... sometimes I would say there is a instant click.... but it depends if you both can act on it... sadly for me... I lack the knowledge or the confidence to take the initiative..... but I am working on it !

Sometimes I think when I like someone, I give of a signal that scares them away...

When people have liked me though, that I have not really liked in that way, something inside of me does not feel right to move forward with them.

I am currently not looking for Love at the moment... I dont want any drama's in my life.

it took me a long while to get over someone... that I loved so much.... but they did not love me in that way... so I am keeping myself to myself now... the good news is though I still have this person as a friend whom I will know till the end of my time...

I rather work on my friendships.... as that what counts to me !

Love at first sight? I think love and relationships are a lot more complicated and indepth than just appearances, and your opinion of someone's appearance. You could really like someone from the start, but it is based on their appearance, and there is much more beyond that to learn about someone. They could turn out to be really nasty inside, but gorgeous on the outside, so you never know.

Well this is the general opinion of people when asked, but I should have edited and explained more clearly the point of the topic. Well here it is:

'Love at First Sight'- does it exist? And not just in being attracted to how a person looks, but something almost supernatural happening, like as soon as you see them you CLICK and know something really special has happened. And when you talk to them, they are exactly, scarily, how you imagined and hoped them to be.

Much more then just thinking someone is sexy.

omg i knew it! REILLYS IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Haha yes I am, but not with the girl this topic was made about. With another girl, which is why this 2nd girl situation is really annoying and confusing me.

it took me a long while to get over someone... that I loved so much.... but they did not love me in that way... so I am keeping myself to myself now... the good news is though I still have this person as a friend whom I will know till the end of my time...

I rather work on my friendships.... as that what counts to me !

I am in the 'getting through it' stage right now. It's very, very hard.

Haha yes I am, but not with the girl this topic was made about. With another girl, which is why this 2nd girl situation is really annoying and confusing me.

i don't understand it... you feel someone is in love with you but you aren't in love with her because you are in love with another girl, or what? :huh:

Haha yes I am' date=' but not with the girl this topic was made about. With another girl, which is why this 2nd girl situation is really annoying and confusing me.[/quote']

i don't understand it... you feel someone is in love with you but you aren't in love with her because you are in love with another girl, or what? :huh:

Its a very complicated situation. But basically I love one girl, and I really like another (Who this thread was made about) but I only met the 2nd girl a few days ago so shes been on my mind quite a bit. I'll just have to wait for myself to settle a little.

I don't believe in love at first sight, but certainly in love on first meeting. Maybe just a premature feeling but that doesn't make it any less potent, and I would say the best thing for it is to spend time with the person you like to see how your feelings then develope.

In other situations, like the love between Ri and myself, it takes time to mature, usually blossoming out of hate and that makes it oh-so much more beautiful :blush:

bonabon wrote:

omg i knew it! REILLYS IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

wow. im really sorry bout that, that must suck. i hope u get some closure or wateva soon :) *hugs*

People arent listening to me :bigcry:

Well, besides my first topic post :rolleyes:

Im saying not just on a physical attraction, but almost like a supernatural type love at first sight. One that feels special, and works out in eery ways.

I think its possible...