✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

swallowedinamessage

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Opheliemate! :lol: :kiss:

I'm good thankyou! You?

Flo, didn't get it, not enough money until im paid. Plus my mum lectured me about it :rolleyes: and said she thinks I should wait longer before I do it....so I think im gonna get a different one for now :P and get it later!

Hey Opheliemate! :lol: :kiss:

I'm good thankyou! You?

Flo, didn't get it, not enough money until im paid. Plus my mum lectured me about it :rolleyes: and said she thinks I should wait longer before I do it....so I think im gonna get a different one for now :P and get it later!

ouh that's not good...

i already was excited about the photos you wanted to post :P

but i can wait.........

:sneaky:

my fav' song has always been Clocks

there's something about this song that makes me rediscover it everytime i listen to it

and it's allready been about 2 year that i've benn listening to the song and i don't ever even felt that i was getting bored with it

there's something about this song that makes me rediscover it everytime i listen to it

and it's allready been about 2 year that i've benn listening to the song and i don't ever even felt that i was getting bored with it

yeah, me too. it's wicked and i will never stop listening to it!!! clocks rulez!!!

I feel like that about In My Place:D

But today, it's Politik! :cool: