✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your Favorite Month

colduser

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My fav month is November

My B-day is at the end of the month and sometimes it is snowing outside when I open my presents in my living room and I love it :rolleyes:

Sometimes I also go out for a "snow-walking" with all my friends and it is really funny 'cause we always end with a snow battle :D

Are you serious?

absolutely. I love the dark, rain and miserable weather. The colder the better. And I was born in Nov as well

I can actually relate to that, I love when its just getting really dark and miserable in like October. I like being outside and being freezing all day and then coming inside to warmth, you just dont get that feeling with good weather.

I actually hate the fall because of bad events that have ocurred around then. I like the cold weather but there is something rejuvinating about the spring/summer that is undeniably great.

gee, I wonder who will pick a month that doesn't have their birthday in it..

I didn't... I picked June, because that's the month school ends... March is my birthday, but I don't understand why people are so happy on their birthdays- i'm always really depressed.... i'm also depressed on decembers when the another year comes to an end :(

so june is a nice month in the middle :)

December is by far the best month because it's when my birthday is, then there's christmas (and thanksgiving for you americans), stephens day (or boxing day for you crazy engerlish) which is always fun here :idea2: and new years eve :sneaky: and it's usually when there's the most chance of snow :blush: