🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Lets Complain About Movies We Hate...

Reilly

what's that film' date=' where it looks like a relatively decent gangster movie, but as soon as they hit some weird bar in Mexico it turns into a weird Vampire thingy? It was really good up until the bit where the vampires came, then it turned into a really shit film.[/quote']

That was From Dusk 'Til Dawn (Quentin Tarantino), and you're right about that!! :D

I always knew Quentin Tarantino was a rubbish director!!

not true, he's also a better actor than George Clooney!

who is a better actor than you :P :kiss:

All the posters so far are not americans and you guys all named american movies, except gosford park.

That's funny...

...not really. It's just because Hollywood produces the vast majority of the world's movies.

NOT true!! Far more are produced in Bollywood. It's like a production line.

Never Been Kissed....possibly the worst film I have ever had the displeasure to endure. Some poor excuse for a genre of some sort; I suspect a teen movie despite the cast of near 30 year olds. It's packed full of the worst realised stereotypes that ever could be submitted to a film and thrives on bad acting' date=' bad scripts, unfunny jokes, predictability plus complete and utter shite.[/quote']

That's weird - it sounds exactly like "Hey Dude, Where's My Car"!! :P

Harold and Kumar go to the White Castle or wateva... it was crap cuz... er... i couldnt think of anything else... well it was cuz i fell asleep in the middle(or at the start) of it from the influence of alchomahol. so yeh... it was crap... :cool:

oh yeh so was one of the Freddy vs Jason movies cuz it had lots of oversized boobs and annoying sex... boring...

harold and kumar is great movie. there is a cheetah ho ho. in slovakia girl would be lucky to see movie and wouldnt fall asleep. and the movies with a boobs is always worth to watch.

Hollywood Homicide...I absolutely cannot stand that idiotic plot and Harrisson Ford is making a fool out of himself by acting all tough...Josh Hartnett isn't any better...I was just wishing to leave the cinema after the first half an hour...

Deep Impact

Big Astroid is going to destroy earth

And we need to nuke it for it to split

Does it split?

Only in the nick of time (How original :rolleyes: )

I hate those kind of films, Armageddon too and Independance Day sucked too :dozey:

^ I thought Deep Impact was quite good actually. A little more dramatic and a tiny little bit more realistic.

I mean yeah, it's still completely over the top, but at least it's more realistic than Armageddon:

"An asteroid's gonna hit in 2 weeks? Surely we should've noticed it sooner? Oh well, fuck using the intensely well-trained and qualified astronauts - Let's train up a bunch of redneck oil-riggers as astronauts in a week, and then send them into space to save the planet. What could go wrong... Apart from the end of mankind?" Fucking daft film.

^ I thought Deep Impact was quite good actually. A little more dramatic and a tiny little bit more realistic.

I mean yeah, it's still completely over the top, but at least it's more realistic than Armageddon:

"An asteroid's gonna hit in 2 weeks? Surely we should've noticed it sooner? Oh well, fuck using the intensely well-trained and qualified astronauts - Let's train up a bunch of redneck oil-riggers as astronauts in a week, and then send them into space to save the planet. What could go wrong... Apart from the end of mankind?" Fucking daft film.

I completely agree with you. Of the two movies, Deep Impact was far better and a lot more believable (and Morgan Freeman was the president).

Armageddon is one of the most "stoopid" films I've ever seen.

It was so bad I nearly walked out of the cinema.

I happened to be in Canada at the time, and if the friend I had gone with had told me about the "refund" option at the start, I probably WOULD have walked out.

The worst part for me was when they "jumped" that canyon on the asteroid - incredibly pathetic and ludicrous.

The only blockbuster to rival Armageddon in terms of stupidity was Independence Day. That was a complete and utter joke, too! :angry:

crossroads :sick:

....definitely agree. i was stuck with that movie on a plane :( and the ring. i really, really hate the ring. i had like hallucinations for 3 months until i saw scary movie 3 :cry: i turned on every single light in my house because i was so scared

crossroads :sick:

....definitely agree. i was stuck with that movie on a plane :( and the ring. i really, really hate the ring. i had like hallucinations for 3 months until i saw scary movie 3 :cry: i turned on every single light in my house because i was so scared

i like /hate the ring. it´s cool for watching with your firends. but then at night..awful!! :rolleyes: