✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lets Complain About Movies We Hate...

Reilly

Im in a complaining mood, after seeing one and a half crappy movies.

Once Upon a Time in Mexico- This could be just another bad movie I'd forget about, but it has JOHNNY DEPP in it. My favourite actor. The only actor of which I have never seen him involved in a bad movie. I've seen bad Al Pacino movies, numerous bad Robert De Niro films, and those 10 Marlon Brando movies that flopped in the 70's, they flopped for a reason, and those are really the greatest actors I've known of.

Johnny Depp isnt far off those guys, and his film choices and execution of character's have been perfection.. UNTIL this piece of crap.

Its the sequel to the 90's movie Desperado, with Antonio Banderas (Who is also in this one, but for some reason, Depp stars). A bit of a spoiler coming up in the next sentences, but when Depp loses his eyes, its just absolutely stupid. You can SEE his eyelids underneath the glasses, the whole damn thing is a joke. Especially when he starts shooting people because of his sudden brilliant hearing (Which comes out of nowhere). I've read that hes the only good thing about this movie, and that hes excellent, but hes not. Maybe its the badness of the movie that stunted Depp's perfection for me, but hes really off in a lot of scenes.

Now, onto move number 2...

Scream 3- this warrants very little writing, because it is an over blown idea, but I did like the first Scream. I think I saw the 2nd one, but I never saw this, and its just brutal. Its almost like the "scary Movie" films in terms of acting, Courtney Cox's husband, whats that guys name? He's really famous for some reason, fairly ugly too. That guy should not be allowed near a stage, hes fucking horrible. And so is this movie so far.

OK, I've let it out... ahhhh

Harold and Kumar go to the White Castle or wateva... it was crap cuz... er... i couldnt think of anything else... well it was cuz i fell asleep in the middle(or at the start) of it from the influence of alchomahol. so yeh... it was crap... :cool:

oh yeh so was one of the Freddy vs Jason movies cuz it had lots of oversized boobs and annoying sex... boring...

Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events... I don't know why, but I found it a totally horrible movie experience. Ecch! :sick:

And of course... Star Wars Episodes I & II (III isn't included only coz I haven't seen it yet :lol: )... Perfectly sad excuse to spend millions of dollars over cheezy scripts and acting. Atrocious! :sick2:

Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events... I don't know why, but I found it a totally horrible movie experience. Ecch! :sick:

And of course... Star Wars Episodes I & II (III isn't included only coz I haven't seen it yet :lol: )... Perfectly sad excuse to spend millions of dollars over cheezy scripts and acting. Atrocious! :sick2:

I could tell Lemony would be horrendous from the clips, so I didn't bother with it in the first place!!

You might be pleasantly surprised by Star Wars III - it was far better than I & II (although still not a patch on 4, 5 and 6).

Gosford Park.

Here's a plot outline:

A bunch of rich people turn up at a house with their servants.

They sit around talking.

Someone gets murdered.

They sit around talking.

They leave.

What an interesting film :rolleyes:

Even when they reveal who the murderer is, they're like "Oh, so you're the murderer!? Jolly good! Cup of tea?"

It reminds me of an Eddie Izzard routine about British acting......

British acting is very subdued. It's all very 'Room With A View... With A Staircase And A Pond". It's just people walking into rooms, looking confused and going...

'Oh? I.... uh... I just err....'

'What is it, Sebastian? I'm arranging matches.'

'I just.... you... umm.... I think I'd better go.'

'...Yes, I think you'd better had.'

That's exactly what this film is like. Dull. Nothing happens at all. Even the all star cast (Maggie Smith, Stephen Fry, Ryan Phillipe, Kelly MacDonald, Kristin Scott Thomas, Helen Mirren, Richard E. Grant) can't inject life into it.

In fact, the whole plot of Gosford Park can be summed up in three words: Rich people talking.

what's that film, where it looks like a relatively decent gangster movie, but as soon as they hit some weird bar in Mexico it turns into a weird Vampire thingy? It was really good up until the bit where the vampires came, then it turned into a really shit film.

what's that film' date=' where it looks like a relatively decent gangster movie, but as soon as they hit some weird bar in Mexico it turns into a weird Vampire thingy? It was really good up until the bit where the vampires came, then it turned into a really shit film.[/quote']

That was From Dusk 'Til Dawn (Quentin Tarantino), and you're right about that!! :D

Once Upon a Time in Mexico- This could be just another bad movie I'd forget about, but it has JOHNNY DEPP in it. My favourite actor. The only actor of which I have never seen him involved in a bad movie. I've seen bad Al Pacino movies, numerous bad Robert De Niro films, and those 10 Marlon Brando movies that flopped in the 70's, they flopped for a reason, and those are really the greatest actors I've known of.

Johnny Depp isnt far off those guys, and his film choices and execution of character's have been perfection.. UNTIL this piece of crap.

Its the sequel to the 90's movie Desperado, with Antonio Banderas (Who is also in this one, but for some reason, Depp stars). A bit of a spoiler coming up in the next sentences, but when Depp loses his eyes, its just absolutely stupid. You can SEE his eyelids underneath the glasses, the whole damn thing is a joke. Especially when he starts shooting people because of his sudden brilliant hearing (Which comes out of nowhere). I've read that hes the only good thing about this movie, and that hes excellent, but hes not. Maybe its the badness of the movie that stunted Depp's perfection for me, but hes really off in a lot of scenes.

not to mention enrique iglesias' boy band! awful! :angry:

All the posters so far are not americans and you guys all named american movies, except gosford park.

That's funny...

...not really. It's just because Hollywood produces the vast majority of the world's movies.

It's not like people in the UK watch more British films than American, or people in France watch more French films. 9/10 movies shown here are American.

what's that film' date=' where it looks like a relatively decent gangster movie, but as soon as they hit some weird bar in Mexico it turns into a weird Vampire thingy? It was really good up until the bit where the vampires came, then it turned into a really shit film.[/quote']

That was From Dusk 'Til Dawn (Quentin Tarantino), and you're right about that!! :D

I always knew Quentin Tarantino was a rubbish director!!

All the posters so far are not americans and you guys all named american movies, except gosford park.

That's funny...

...not really. It's just because Hollywood produces the vast majority of the world's movies.

It's not like people in the UK watch more British films than American, or people in France watch more French films. 9/10 movies shown here are American.

i know that the vast majority are American movies, i just didn't know that 9/10 movies shown in the UK or France are american.

In Korea, it's different...

I always knew Quentin Tarantino was a rubbish director!!

not true, he's also a better actor than George Clooney!

Never Been Kissed....possibly the worst film I have ever had the displeasure to endure. Some poor excuse for a genre of some sort; I suspect a teen movie despite the cast of near 30 year olds. It's packed full of the worst realised stereotypes that ever could be submitted to a film and thrives on bad acting, bad scripts, unfunny jokes, predictability plus complete and utter shite.