✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

why aren't they the lyrics on the booklet anymore!!!.???

zozotor

Hi everybody! I'm a new member from France I'm

writing here because I've bought the new album and I want to say something that's upseting me.

I bought the X&Y album and I saw that as the new fashion on the music's albums now; there are not the lyrics!!! at the end of the little book of the group there are some charity adress, and some of them are for the preservation of the planet, ecology.. the good way of being a good ecologist won't it be to put the lyrics on the booklet and not to put some stpudid pictures who are using a lot of paper for nothing , and after I have to come on the site for printing them using again a lot of paper?? is that the way of being a good ecologist???I agree with the choice of defending the earth and to make some saving of energy and of wood..but I found illogic to receive such a concel on the booklet and seeing that the politic of marketing of the group doesn't show the exemple.

I agree to receive some lessons of good being ...but not when it's not applying by the persons who provided it! Sorry..

I now that this new fashion of the empty blooklet is for pushing us to come on the site and to make a lot of connexions...as usual we are taking for fools...and for marchandise! I love that group..but it really upset me that they have the same marketing politic as the others....I thought them different...seems not.

Sincerely yours.

Yah' date=' they haven't put lyrics in any of their album booklets. :dozey:[/quote']

Ditto. Might as well stop sulking and get used to it because they never will have lyrics, either. :sneaky:

We have lyrics on this site and on the official site. You can go look them up there, if you'd like.

Coldplay and many other artists dont include the lyrics to their songs in the cds because they like very much for the fans to interpet the songs and their meanings for themselves. They want you to take from the music what you feel and not what someone tells you. I perfer to discover the words on my own.. it gives it more of a person feel, in my opinion. :cool:

Coldplay and many other artists dont include the lyrics to their songs in the cds because they like very much for the fans to interpet the songs and their meanings for themselves. They want you to take from the music what you feel and not what someone tells you. I perfer to discover the words on my own.. it gives it more of a person feel' date=' in my opinion. :cool:[/quote']

Exactly, how does having lyrics in the jacket mean that the artist is telling you how to feel about a song?

It's not like people are asking for footnotes or something.

^I always thought that was RIGHT, Kelli. Seriously. LMFAO!!!!!

By the way, the ultimate in wrong lyrics? I just read the lyrics to Boy/Girl by U2... I've always sang it

"Your skin is colored strawberries and cream

Sometimes Ice cream."

Correct lyrics?

"The skinheads call it strawberries and cream

Sometimes I scream"

I think mine make more sense. And better. And that is why I don't read lyrics! LMFAO!

^I always thought that was RIGHT, Kelli. Seriously. LMFAO!!!!!

By the way, the ultimate in wrong lyrics? I just read the lyrics to Boy/Girl by U2... I've always sang it

"Your skin is colored strawberries and cream

Sometimes Ice cream."

Correct lyrics?

"The skinheads call it strawberries and cream

Sometimes I scream"

I think mine make more sense. And better. And that is why I don't read lyrics! LMFAO!

*rofl* OMG thanks for that, that made my day!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...