✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2005] Aug 2, ACC, Toronto Reviews

*Justine*

Just got back from the Show!!!! It was Mega!!!

They played many of the same songs on the previous setlist but with a few suprise covers!!!!!!!!!

Halfway through the set Chris said they need to change things up a bit and broke into LIVE Forever!!!! Then the second to last song they played ONE!!!!!!!!!

Coldplay covered U2's One? Are you friggin' serious?

Yep. I so totally just went spaztic. Holy... I need a recording of this.

no he's just messing with you. They didn't do any covers. They did a message. encores were in my place and fix you...I think. I can't remember.

I know they played a message and til kingdom come.

They fucked up like 1/3rd into fix you and chris is like "we fucked it up"

and they went on to do it again.adding that the "fucked up" in the song.

Coolest part was at one point they had "get your cameras ready" " 3, 2, 1" and all the lights on stages came on. Perfect photo opt, it's was awesome.

Chris added a plane crash where everyone survived to a verse in politik and everyone went nuts.

It was a great show.

I might be fuzzy on the detail because I wasn't exactly on earth during the whole thing, I was in "a beautiful world"

I hope I can talk tomorrow.

shirts were $40. I got the brown one.

Coldplay covered U2's One? Are you friggin' serious?

Yep. I so totally just went spaztic. Holy... I need a recording of this.

no he's just messing with you. They didn't do any covers. They did a message. encores were in my place and fix you...I think. I can't remember.

What a fucking dick. Sorry, not you. The one that said that. Twas not funny. At all!

Omfg, and what you said about the photo op! THAT'S AWESOME! :lol: Damnit, I love this band. Sometimes I lose faith in the fans, but never in Coldplay.

the show was INCREDIBLE....the highlights were the whole show...every last part...lowlights: none...everything was so good...in politik, he changed it to "give me a hand, give me five, give me a plane crash where everyone survived" because of the crash today..and they messed up fix you, and hes like well its such a good song you have to hear it twice...and then he says when he messed something else up "this is a fucking bad day in canada" hhaha its was funny, the show was increidble....couldnt have asked for a better show

I also got a brown tee, it was 40 bucks. The camera thing was like what they did pre-X&Y release at Coachella and other gigs, with Low. They didn't play A Message by the way.

They played, Square One, Politik, Yellow, God Put A Smile Upon Your Face, Speed Of Sound, Low, The Scientist, Warning Sign, Til Kingdom Come, Don't Panic, Everything's Not Lost, White Shadows, Clocks, closed with Talk, Encore had Swallowed in The Sea, In My Place, and Fix You.

The covers weren't actual covers, they were more like Chris' short 20 second things in the middle or end of songs, but they were great, and fit well.

he also swithched up the lyrics on a bunch of songs, and made reference to the near tragedy with the plane crash in toronto earlier today. in politik, when they usuallly sing, "give me peace of mind and trust ... etc..." he sang something like "give me ... high fives, give me a plane that crashed where everyone survived!" something like that, it was great!!

just an amazing show. comparing it to the "Secret Gig at Kool Haus" that i went to is hard to do. both were such amazing shows in their own ways, but for the rest of america and Europe who have yet to see the Twisted Logic Tour, it will be amazing !!

Toronto setlist (thanks to Timeo on LJ)

1. Square One

2. Politik

3. Yellow

4. God Put....

5. Speed of Sound

6. Low

7. Everything's Not Lost

8. White Shadows

9.a.) The Scientist

b.) The Scientist in reverse

10. 'Till Kingdom Come

11. Don't Panic

12. Clocks

13. Talk

Encore:

14. Swallowed In The Sea

15. In My Place

16.a.) Fix You (messed up version)

b.) Fix You (actual full)

HELLO!!! I Missed it:(

Well... back when tickets went onsale my buddy bought 8 of them! and I then bought one off of him~ Then I decided to take a vaction trip to NFLD! and one way only:( So.... I went online once I got here in hopes of finding a Flight home for the 2nd!@ to go to this Kickass concert@ and then I looked and looked and looked some more! and to no attest could I find 1 ticket from NFLD To TO!~! so... I missed the concert:( NEXT TIME I DO NOT CARE WHERE I AM I WILL GET HOME TO GO TO THE CONCERT! so.. since I did miss this concert! has anyone got any videos or audio or just pictures from it! come on! digital cameras are cheap! and I am sure someone has to have taken at least 1 picture! Please Feel free to add me to your msn to send me Pictures or anything else! if not just post it here~! and I will check back later today! or tommrow! to pickup anything you lovin people would be willin to share!<>< and ps... I am GLAD NOONE WAS HURT ON THE PLANE THAT OVER SHOT THE RUNWAY!

Toronto setlist (thanks to Timeo on LJ)

1. Square One

2. Politik

3. Yellow

4. God Put....

5. Speed of Sound

6. Low

7. Everything's Not Lost

8. White Shadows

9.a.) The Scientist

b.) The Scientist in reverse

10. Warning Sign

11. 'Till Kingdom Come

12. Don't Panic

13. Clocks

14. Talk

Encore:

15. Swallowed In The Sea

16. In My Place

17.a.) Fix You (messed up version)

b.) Fix You (actual full)

Sorry, I accidentally forgot about Warning Sign (the problems of writing the set list on your hand while dancing and sweating like a fool up in the 300 section heh). It's number 10. The Scientist in reverse isn't really like them singing it, it was just the behind the scenes playing that part while they set up for 'Till Kingdom Come. The band were also taking photos at that part (there were flashes from the stage).