✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2005] Aug 2, ACC, Toronto Reviews

*Justine*

Full Concert ..

Someone I knwo made a DVD with the whole concert! the set list was as follows!

What they played:

Square One

Politik

Yellow

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

Speed Of Sound

Low

Warning Sign

Everything's Not Lost

White Shadows

The Scientist

'Til Kingdom Come

Don't Panic

Clocks

Talk

Encore:

Swallowed In The Sea

In My Place

Fix You

Lookin for anyone with close up pics of martin and gang!;)

Pardy<><

I went. It was good, the balloons were the best part until they popped. I was hoping that they would play A Message but they didnt. The shirts are really ugly! wtf, Its true! so suck it if you disagree. I like lights however, that was nice. and It was pretty funny when everyone rushed to get their cameras out when the message 'get your camera out' came on. AND I thought the fucking up Fix You was pretty much a predictable thing to have done. Yes, it was a good show.

i didnt even notice when they messed up fix you, but it was good...i really liked the set list, i mean i knew what was gonna be played, but i forgot some of it and it was really good when they started playing a song i wasnt expecting, like everythings not lost, or dont panic...some of the t-shirts were nice, the blue one that i got was really nice...the lights were incredible, and i loved in fix you when he swung the light like he usually does...too bad the acc is indoor, so they couldnt use fireworks

i had floors..decided to go afterall : )

to be honest i thought there was way too much reverb on chris' voice....i dunno why, i was near the mixing desk and the opening band didnt have as much reverb on the vocals.

the rest of the band was crystal clear though which was cool..

the view from the floor was pretty good although i wasnt as close as i thought i would be judging from the crappy ticketmaster acc floorplan map! if i was any shorter though (im 5'10) i wouldve had a hard time seeing the band over the rows of people in from of me at all..im surprised they didnt have big screens up high for short people

all in all it was a great show..kinda flew by like all good shows..i wish they had grouped some of the softer more acoustic songs together though cos the whole gig seemed a bit monotonous pacewise..

chris was in a good mood as usual - im not sure stadium rock is his thing though, hes almost too personable to be a rockstar..they'd be better off just doing two shows at the molsen amp next time, IMO a much better venue for sound/view/intimacy

On the floors' date=' was there seating? or was it basically relaxed?[/quote']

it was all seated and you couldnt move forward in middle or side lanes around the seats cos there was a fair amount of security ..i remember seeing the first puff of smoke go up several rows ahead of me and right away i saw security go straight to the person and sure enough the smoke went out..i dont remember seeing any other smoke the rest of the night in my area on the floor

On the floors' date=' was there seating? or was it basically relaxed?[/quote']

it was all seated and you couldnt move forward in middle or side lanes around the seats cos there was a fair amount of security ..i remember seeing the first puff of smoke go up several rows ahead of me and right away i saw security go straight to the person and sure enough the smoke went out..i dont remember seeing any other smoke the rest of the night in my area on the floor

Yah, I had floor tickets, but apart and I couldn't get swap with anyone, so I ended up selling them. I didn't want to be apart from the person I would of gone with, and figured the security would be tight like that.

just a reply about the reverb on chris's vocals.

I'm just guessing but its early into an indoor tour so it may take the sound guy a while to perfect the sound. They may spend a while during a soundcheck in the next few days trying to get it right

just a reply about the reverb on chris's vocals.

I'm just guessing but its early into an indoor tour so it may take the sound guy a while to perfect the sound. They may spend a while during a soundcheck in the next few days trying to get it right

yeah, maybe..

its funny cos a friend in the 300(balcony) level said the vocals werent too bad, so maybe its just where my seat was on the floor (towards the back of the floor seats near the mixing booth)