✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I just don't get it?

girlygirl

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey all, i am a fellow smoker and i tryed to hide if from the mom until i realized that she was smarter than me.... lotion definetly helps when your around people to make you smell better but don't ever think your fooling anyone, they all know. Another thing if your 18 and your thinking about quitting do it cuz it just gets harder, and I am not trying to be the mother here, its experience talking. It is so damn expensive. I love the time out of having a cig but , butt. butt... I don't know what to say but if you can quite do it.

peace and only love

ya it is bad. once every 6 month. wow i wish i could do that.

Josie i know i need to quite. i am hoping to quite soon. i have a feeling its gonna be hard espically in college though.

yes, every six months...well i try not to enjoy it :rolleyes: and that´s how i only do it every six months! :lol:

and...good luck ! im sure you will be able to quite!!! :)

Smoking is retarted, what's fun is in it?

Breathe in, breathe out?!

Do I need to mention it's expensive, that your teeth get yellowish, and that IT DAMAGES OTHER PEOPLE AROUND YOU!

My dad used to smoke until few months ago, when his friend ended up in hospital and docs said it was due to smoking!

I remember once when I went to my uncle, there was so much smoke there that it almost literally made my eyes bleed!

And I especially hate thoose kids who smoke because they think it'll make them "adult".

I too am a social smoker.. I also tend to crave a smoke when I am stressed out or angry about something.

same here!!! especially when I'm sad about something and it really hits me, I just want to light up and let it out.

I used to buy packs but that's when I actually had some cash.....

Ok so we all know how bad smoking is for us right? Well why is it that the media plays it up to almost cool still? i donno i am unfortuntaly the "social smoker" but i also grew up around smokers so i became use to all the smoke. any opinions??

It's all about freacking capitalism.

A pack of 20 a day costs over £1500 a year

If you die because of smoking (Say after 40 years)

You would have spent over £60,000 on suicide

£60,000!!

You could of bought so much with that money and you would be (hopefully) healthy

^^ i am glad your against it.

Justine ya i know ablot of people like that too. really thats the best kinda smoker you can be i guess.

SO how about today i realized i don't really get cravings, it more when i am around people smoking i smoke.

The way i see it, there is alot of money to be made from those that smoke. A pack of 10 costs nearly a fiver if you get the popular brands (so im told), so smoking is made to look cool casue its being targeted to a younger and younger audience everytime casue those that have been smoking for years are dying young, so they need to replace them.

Also to stop smoking is very hard, so that way if you get a younger generation to start smoking it means more years of money come into these companys.

I personally dont see what is so cool about breathing tabacco in and out of your lungs while at the same time killing yourself and those around you. After being round my friends that smoke i find my clothes smell awful, the smell is dreadful. Its just nasty. All my friends smoke and they say they cant believe they smoke, they only did it to fit in with people at school but now they cant stop even though they really want to.

ya, thats whats sad is they go after people young. I have no idea what the big deal is about smoking. I donno though cause today i went shopping with a friend and she smokes also. well she was like i want a cigarette. so i told her to have one, well she asked if i was going to have one and i said no. well she sat there and whined about wanting one but wouldn't smoke by herself.

I personally think that smoking is stupid and it defineately is unhealthy. But people should be able to smoke all they want as long as long as I don't have to smell it. Just like people should be free to engage in all sorts of unhealthy practices that I wouldn't participate in. Of course smoking does cause pollution and the gases it creates harm airborn insects in the vacinity of the smoker. Smoking also might have caused the extinction of the blue speckled toad hornet in California............

I personally think that smoking is stupid and it defineately is unhealthy. But people should be able to smoke all they want as long as long as I don't have to smell it. Just like people should be free to engage in all sorts of unhealthy practices that I wouldn't participate in. Of course smoking does cause pollution and the gases it creates harm airborn insects in the vacinity of the smoker. Smoking also might have caused the extinction of the blue speckled toad hornet in California............

How?? :huh:

Can't find any record of a "blue speckled toad hornet" so I'm not sure we can take this seriously, anyway!! :P

Anyway, I think in the greater scheme of things the "pollution" angle isn't very relevant when you consider the effect of car exhaust fumes etc.