✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Autographs...

*andrea*

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mexican TV... :disappointed: :snore: :snore:

ok autographs time!...haaaaaaaaaaa...you andreitaaaaaaaa...I knew your story about that gym...haaaaaaa... :P

ok...

I have Keane signs in a Barcelona post card...haaaaa...somebody ask for those sent it to me...well thats what I know...so I hope those sigs are for real!... :P

and Interpol...well just Paul...Daniel and DJ CD!... :cool:

Fey...does she count!?......haaaaaaaaaaa :P

U2...in my Mojo mag!...haaaaaaaaaa :lol: they sign everywhere there...and in the U2 jukebox! :cool:

lucky lucky you´re so luckyyyyyyyyy.... :cool: ha...how FF would sing! :D

okies... here are my pics.. tell me if these Keane one's are legit... :embarrased:

HAF-sigs.jpg

TOTBL-sigs.jpg

OOS-sigs.jpg

^note the Matt Bellamy on the bottom left there.. the man single handedly uncapped my Sharpie marker... signed and recapped it all whilst walking down the street with me AND he marked 2 'x's there... those are kisses!!! ... :blush: oh he is sooooo diva!!! :wink3:

i was in the gym' date=' and some girls next to me were all excited... but i didnt care at all..so i was there and suddenly this guy asks me "whats you name?"......and i was like.....er.......andrea...and then he signed a little paper and gave it to me..and i didnt even knew who was !!! then i found out his an actor....[/quote']

ok....here it is, the unknown actor autograph...

x1padjo0uco2h01gsyeuam1wifyi3d.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

well, when I met Muse.. it was after.. however whilst waiting on line before the show... I happened to be standing next to the tour bus to which Chris walked out of!!! But he didnt stop to sign anything.. so, I don't know.. I would say after... in the case of Interpol.. this happened to be at a record signing session so, no interesting story there.. however I hear meeting them at their infamous after parties is a great place to meet them and get their autographs... they are very approachable from what I hear at these parties. And Keane.. well, I didnt stick around after to meet them.. I bought the cd autographed for $15USD... it was actually a sealed cd.. and the booklet came separate (a second one) so I now own 3 booklets.. 2 cds. :)