✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Autographs...

*andrea*

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He doesnt wanna meet them though.

so he says.... :sneaky: deep down, I think he might want to.. he probably doesnt know what he'd say to them if he did...

I dont think so. Not everyone worships famous people (Me being one of them).

He wrote about how he just enjoys the music and doesnt see why he needs to connect the personalities with it and meet the band or know them. He wrote that somewhere.

Im Ian's biggest fan.

haha! So you worship Ian and not Coldplay! lol ace! Well.. just because you meet someone famous doesnt mean you worship them.... its just like meeting anyone else...

Just like anyone else? I repeat-quote:

Camu: "so he says.... deep down, I think he might want to.. he probably doesnt know what he'd say to them if he did.."

If they were just like anyone else he wouldnt feel a deep down need to talk to them or think of something to say to them.

Camuka.

Just like anyone else? I repeat-quote:

Camu: "so he says.... deep down, I think he might want to.. he probably doesnt know what he'd say to them if he did.."

If they were just like anyone else he wouldnt feel a deep down need to talk to them or think of something to say to them.

Camuka.

the latter is MY belief.... I don't know if he feels the same.... :P Reillio!

I have a signed Coldplay Norwegian Live EP somewhere

haha... this is what i looked like when i read this post: :o

and then i realized you said "somewhere" :stunned:

heh, you don't know where this amazing piece of coldplay is?

its in the loft somewhere. I think the mice are looking after it

he doesn't want to meet them?!?! :o

why?? :huh:

Because it wouldn't change my life, unless they had £1m to give me

gah.. I think coldplay has changed my life though (to a very small degree)... it's through their music...

and, I dunno.. I wouldn't want to meet them because they're "hot" or "celebs".. but because I figure even if they've heard it a million times... I'd like to tell them how great they are...

although, if they handed me a million pounds.. I'd try not to complain ... :wink3: :lol:

well i have chris and jonny's autograph from meeting them on my shirt (my sister mindy also has a peice of paper signed by them).

coldplay.jpg

and i have all of the 4's autograph from a contest i won through the official site.

lithograph.jpg

umm then lesser known bands. me and mindy kind of share them but they are mostly hers. :rolleyes: boys night out signed poster that my brother got for us when he interviewed them. story of the year autograph on part of the back of his question sheet from when he interviewed them also.

yeah that's it for now :)

Well, there was this really crap band who came to our school, and for no reason whatsoever I ended up getting thier autographs. Almost all the girls in the school fancied the bots, including my sister! I was like........yuck.......I've got most of my friend's autographs too.......