✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

operah and classical music.

Matter-Eater Lad

I'm a fan of Rachmaninov and Stravinsky and Moussorgsky and all those Russian dudes.

My favorite opera is "Einstein on the Beach" by Philip Glass, but lots of traditionalists don't even consider that an opera (even though it is one). At any rate it has little to do with classical music, but there it is anyway. :P

I love classical music so much, but I've sort of lost interest in it the past couple of years. :(

I would recommend you listen to Mozart because his music is phenomenal! Lately I've been obsessed with his opera "The Magic Flute", but particularly a solo in the piece called "Queen of the Night". Great stuff :)

There was this piece of music that I've always liked but I can't remember who composed it. He was Russian, and the piece was called Night On The Lonely Mountain.

It was in the first Fantasia film. The one with the mountain that becomes the Devil :confused:

Try this.

With his lush, sophisticated, instrumental, approach to pop music, Richard Clayderman (born: Phillipe Pages) is, according to The Guinness Book of World Records, "the most successful pianist in the world." Clayderman's albums routinely sell millions of copies and his...