✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A New Jonny B-Day Thread!!!

~*Maria*~

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya east coast! SO then 8pm i guess or sometime around there. I know i will probley be up all night talking to all of you! No wonder i am always tired! ;) :lol:

I have no idea what time that would be in the UK. if your 5 hours behind us then it will be 3 pm i think.

I dont think im going to makeit 3 hours...im really tierd :snore: :snore: been moving in to my student house and has SOOOOOOOOOOOO mcuh to do...everyday cleaning, then yesterday went to get my boxes and my freinds boxes out of storage BY MY SELF. Their not in the country so like the good friend i am i said i would get their stuff for them. My god they had 30 boxes of stuff and it was HEAVY really relly heavy my arms are hurting still.

Ok now i giving you all too much info about my last few days, im going to say i will try to dream of jonny and what he might be doing on his birthday night before. Although i dont dream of coldplay ever, im going to forse myself :wink3: :wink3:

Ya east coast! SO then 8pm i guess or sometime around there. I know i will probley be up all night talking to all of you! No wonder i am always tired! ;) :lol:

I have no idea what time that would be in the UK. if your 5 hours behind us then it will be 3 pm i think.

We are 5 hours infront of you...when its 8 for you its 3am for me. Ill be asleep then.

I dont think im going to makeit 3 hours...im really tierd :snore: :snore: been moving in to my student house and has SOOOOOOOOOOOO mcuh to do...everyday cleaning' date=' then yesterday went to get my boxes and my freinds boxes out of storage BY MY SELF. Their not in the country so like the good friend i am i said i would get their stuff for them. My god they had 30 boxes of stuff and it was HEAVY really relly heavy my arms are hurting still.[/quote']

Awww bless you, what a knackering day!!! Hope the house is nice; have a good rest! x It's 20past 10pm here in UK, what time is it in US?