August 15, 200521 yr trance music Oh yeah, me too. Trance, rave, techno, electroclash...all of that, I love it. :heart:
August 15, 200521 yr ^ lol i wasnt surprised at all by ur response! :lol: -men wid good bodies and nice buts... but not too macho -chocolate of course! -beer -cheese so much! -pickles (wait no thats not guilty...)
August 17, 200521 yr d cheese--chocolate---politics(debating)---guys----sex :embarrased: and sometimes all at the same time :sneaky: :P
August 17, 200521 yr ^ wow thats a handful! politics is the only one i dont agree with lol. Viva la cheese! What did you do with pickles? eat them of course! i love pickles! so good in subway subs...!
August 18, 200521 yr chocolate dancing to girls aloud songs :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: glc :rolleyes: :lol:
August 18, 200521 yr umm... shopping for clothes!!! (especially when they're way too expensive) and of course- CHOCOLATE :blush:
December 3, 200520 yr Lets post one guilty pleasure by post. I like some of the songs of N Sync :embarrased:
December 3, 200520 yr :lol: that song by the pussycat dolls... I love it!! "Don't Cha" I played it on my ipod again at school today :P
December 3, 200520 yr heh, that's not near as bad as liking the OC or King of Queens. I kind of like smallville. uhhh, guilty pleasure... I used to love dragon ball z... still think it's an awesome show :P
Create an account or sign in to comment