✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Funk

coldplayiscool

• 2 weeks later...

i think Jamiroquai is funk and i like his stuff

yeah definitly Stevie Wonder, Earth Wind Fire are Funk great catchy song.

what about Alisha(Alysha?) Keys some of her stuff is Funk especially the song Karma which incorporates some of Stevie's tune.

I have a tapes of a band called Spyro Gyra i think they're Brazillian and another band B.B.Q but these are from my Dad's 70s collection so haven't been able to find much about B.B.Q.- these sound funk

• 1 year later...

is anyone into Curtis Mayfield?

hehe found out about him by coincidence......I heard the remix of "astouned" somewhere on TV-......and realized that "move on up" is also a song by him......

typical me....most of the time I get to know songs or bands or musicians by these coincidences....:wacky:

i think Jamiroquai is funk and i like his stuff

yeah definitly Stevie Wonder, Earth Wind Fire are Funk great catchy song.

what about Alisha(Alysha?) Keys some of her stuff is Funk especially the song Karma which incorporates some of Stevie's tune.

I have a tapes of a band called Spyro Gyra i think they're Brazillian and another band B.B.Q but these are from my Dad's 70s collection so haven't been able to find much about B.B.Q.- these sound funk

Yup - BB&Q Band are fab, as are Fatback, Maze, SOS Band, The Whispers, Chic and D Train. You should check them all out.;)