✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Brandon Flowers Got Married!

Guest LiquidSky

Guest LiquidSky

I don't know if any of you know or even care...but Brandon Flowers the lead singer of The Killers got married! :stunned: This might be old news to some of you, but it's new to me :P

cf2102b0.jpg

lol it was difficult to find where the pic says he got married... i mean there are more other paragraphs...

well i never heard about the gay theory about him but when i saw him on live 8 i wsa like, oh my what do he have on his eyes :stunned: you know his eyes are like women eyes like he had rimmel on it or something like that :confused:

d

i know there are---but im just saying---me being a mormon----i know that in our religion they stress clearly that God made a man and a woman to marry and create a family---so if he is religious---i doubt he would be gay---ofcourse depends how religious he is----

just wondering though

i know there are---but im just saying---me being a mormon----i know that in our religion they stress clearly that God made a man and a woman to marry and create a family---so if he is religious---i doubt he would be gay---ofcourse depends how religious he is----

You make it seem as though being gay is a choice Laura. In which case you could not be more wrong ;)

to tell you the truth---i have nothing against gays or lesvians---in fact my brother is gay----what i am saying, is my biased religious belief----which i stand for above all--------and according to my beliefs, you do have a choice---yet, i have nothing against homosexuality---its just my personal opinion :P

to tell you the truth---i have nothing against gays or lesvians---in fact my brother is gay----what i am saying' date=' is my biased religious belief----which i stand for above all--------and according to my beliefs, you do have a choice---yet, i have nothing against homosexuality---its just my personal opinion :P[/quote']

Laura, I respect your opinion but it is invalid. Being gay is not a choice ;)

• 2 weeks later...
to tell you the truth---i have nothing against gays or lesvians---in fact my brother is gay----what i am saying' date=' is my biased religious belief----which i stand for above all--------and according to my beliefs, you do have a choice---yet, i have nothing against homosexuality---its just my personal opinion :P[/quote']

Laura, I respect your opinion but it is invalid. Being gay is not a choice ;)

The lifestyle's a choice, though how they feel (about being gay) probably isn't... I'm pro-gay rights btw :)