Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Show us your art!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.8k
  • Views 433.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some (extermely amatuer) photos I took with my camera set to 'black & white', hope you like them.

consuded.jpg

ย 

reachout.jpg

ย 

pettyperry.jpg

ย 

greayscale001.jpg

ย 

ranoutoftime.jpg

ย 

illusion.jpg

ย 

memoriesthree.jpg

ย 

memoriesone.jpg

ย 

memoriestwo.jpg

ย 

backtotheworld.jpg

ย 

myguitar.jpg

They aren't very good...

i liek second-to-last photo. :) And that one with only guitar is cool as well :nice:

So I started and halfway finished my final drawing assignment today, and my teacher gave me a 10+/10 out of ten even though I hadn't even started on the third guy in the picture. :laugh3: I have no idea who these people are, it's just a random old picture... it was really small, (3x1) so I had to blow it up a little on my computer to even be able to draw it. :laugh3:

ย 

artsmallvk4.jpg

ย 

artdrawingsmalllo3.jpg

Thats brilliant, the attention to detail is astounding ;)

Here are some more pictures from my archive for you kind people:

ย 

2202049008_654150775c.jpg

ย 

ย 

WooW, wonderful pics realy...:)

ย 

^ I love this one...:)

I have no idea who these people are' date=' it's just a random old picture... it was really small, (3x1) so I had to blow it up a little on my computer to even be able to draw it. :laugh3:[/color']

ย 

artsmallvk4.jpg

this pic is very impressive.

you just got it from the internet or from random book?

looks like there's a great story behind it.

sorry, for being so random, but that pic is so ... dunno. it's great for some reason.

and of course, i liked your work, alyssa!

Here are some more pictures from my archive for you kind people:

ย 

645490896_7dfb985315.jpg

ย 

807229509_76293677fb.jpg

ย 

1479454678_98e516d3ab.jpg

ย 

1530083552_48ed66ee36.jpg

ย 

1681214640_0b63b4ecf9.jpg

ย 

1681458951_e4ed2ac9f4.jpg

ย 

1682851878_9cbfeafdf4.jpg

ย 

2100275893_de8923e7b7.jpg

ย 

2156979601_bcaa1b3c1e.jpg

Genius! Wow! :wideeyed:

How did you manage to get your pictures in that way? The affects are quite remarkable!

:o...are you the new Steve McCurry:P?

Here are some pics I took around christmas, if anyone's interested!

the last one is really cool:P!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=24945&stc=1&d=1200856867attachment.php?attachmentid=24946&stc=1&d=1200856867

How did you do it? I like the effect!

thanks! :)

here are some more old photos:

ย 

gdffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffs.JPG

ย 

Great colors..!

ย 

I like the out of focus background.. :)

thanks! :)

here are some more old photos:

ย 

122545684_b378dfef92.jpg

ย 

276097989_3785d29d0c.jpg

ย 

542489950_a6e0727689.jpg

ย 

737940539_825cd41dfc.jpg

ย 

my dear friends Kaja and Torbjรธrn:

ย 

844622649_f8cddac107.jpg

ย 

julia:

ย 

2091623468_014b2d5055.jpg

ย 

2140436925_191d7dde38.jpg

ย 

gdffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffs.JPG

ย 

my best friend julie:

ย 

jllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.jpg

ย 

my dear girlfriend Agathe:

ย 

Agathe.jpg

:shocked2: I am yet to see anything average from you, Einar. It's all brilliant!

How did you do it? I like the effect!

ย 

Thanks!

I just set the camera on a tripod with a long-ish shutter speed, and zoomed in and out with the lens. The lights themselves are from a christmas tree!

Thanks!

I just set the camera on a tripod with a long-ish shutter speed, and zoomed in and out with the lens. The lights themselves are from a christmas tree!

ย 

the last pic i'll use it as my msn avatar:P!!

the last pic i'll use it as my msn avatar:P!!

ย 

:D Go for it!!! There are loads more like it on my flickr *subtle plug for flickr going on there!*

[ATTACH]25002[/ATTACH]

ย 

kind of amateur but nice.

^^Pretty. :)

ย 

My version of Van Gogh's Cafe Terrace at Night:

ย 

blah018xv4.jpg

ย 

blah019cx9.jpg

ย 

The light spot in the middle is from the camera flash...it's not really painted like that. :P

Stunning! Both of you two's work. :)

Thanks Marisa!! :nice:

ย 

Annie what an awesome painting :stunned:

Thanks Anna. :shy:

ย 

It took me forever to finish, lol.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.