✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

4th album : NOH !!!!

c-player

Chris said I will have less piano and more dark...oh please don't do that to use.give us that In My Place good-feeling.......go back to parachutes....I know you guys also must go on to make progress...

but not this tyoe of progress.....and please don't ask me what other progress...cause I don't know :confused:

i think the best would be that they go back to parachutes.......this was really the coldplay.melancolic,depressing,slow and absolutly the best i ever heard....anyway i dont think that they will use less piano if they do another album...if piano missing from coldplay then that is not coldplay........

It's not even a question of keeping the piano alive versus killing it... because Chris will always find a way back to it somehow. However, a darker (and more "Parachutes" like) tone would be excellent if coupled with some of the... grandiose movements of "X&Y". That there would be an album for the history books, I think.

i think the best would be that they go back to parachutes.......this was really the coldplay.melancolic' date='depressing,slow and absolutly the best i ever heard....anyway i dont think that they will use less piano if they do another album...if piano missing from coldplay then that is not coldplay........[/quote']

They're three albums and five years into their career. You can't say they need to go 'back-to-basics'. Give them another decade -- or half a one, at least -- and then you can ask them to backtrack, but don't expect that so soon.

Well, I'll just wait and drink my tea :-)

Changes in style are always good for a band and it's important to keep this high-creative-phase alive for coldplay so they'll give us a album full of different but nevertheless good songs!

Hoping the best.

Almost confirmed by Billboard !!!

Red Hot Coldplay Looks To The Future

By Ray Waddell, Nashville

Coldplay's ongoing Twisted Logic tour is doing huge business as the box office in North America, but the U.K. group already has its sight set on the future. Following the Dec. 20 close of a European tour, Coldplay will return to North America in February for an arena tour that will run through mid-April, the group's manager, Dave Holmes, tells Billboard.

The current tour is proving as successful as Coldplay's third Capitol album, "X&Y," which in 11 weeks has sold 1.9 million copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

Given Coldplay's love of touring and recording, does one conflict with the other? "Yes, in a way," Holmes says. "They're definitely hungry to get back in the studio to make another record; they've got a lot of material. So for next year we're looking at building a tour around their recording schedule. Ultimately it could potentially mean we end up releasing another record [next year] and continuing to tour well into '07."

With Coldplay's rapid growth and global appeal, some have compared the band to U2, which continues to sell-out out stadiums and arenas worldwide.

Holmes balks at the U2 reference, but sees why some would make it. "I'm not a big fan of comparisons, because these are really different bands in terms of their music," he says. "But I suppose there are some similarities in terms of the way we're trying to build it, and I don't disagree with why people would have similar expectations of this band."

go back to parachutes....I know you guys also must go on to make progress...

If u want to listen to Coldplay with that 'Parachutes' sound... just listen to their first bloody album!! :angry: :/

Let Coldplay have fun, that's what I say :D