✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

But give me love over, love over, love over this

Lance

Hello everyone,

I've been a lurker here since X + Y came out. Excellent album by the way. I finally get to see Coldplay at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre in KCMO on September 21st. Anyone else here have a Coldplay song that just fits so well with a certain moment in your life? For me, it has been the song Politik. I've always loved the outro to Politik, but the past couple of days it has directly touched my soul. I'm quiting a job and starting another. After having to cut through all of the bull sh*t "Politiks", there is only one line I want to scream out... "But give me love over, love over, love over this

And give me love over, love over, love over this." If you listen closely with headphones, the outro will give you goosebumps when you hear everything layered to perfection.

• 2 months later...

I've been trying to reply to a lot of old posts during the Thanksgiving break . I remember finally posting and being welcomed here at Coldplaying. This has to be one of the friendliest and best forums out of the entire internet. :)

"And give me love over, love over, love over this."

My new job is working out very well too.

I'm off to listen to Politik once again!

Thanks everyone,

At least I know I'm not alone in my Coldplay addiction. Many Coldplay songs have moved me to tears. This is coming from a United States Marine, who are not allowed to die(cry) without permission. :P

• 2 weeks later...