✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Does ColdPlay have no fan age limit?

Me2

There is no definitely no age limit for Coldplay fans. Especially at their concert, you see such a difference in age and I think that's very cool. I was at Universal Studios Hollywood and I saw a couple people wearing Coldplay shirts. One man looked like he was almost 70.

who opens for coldplay?

Check or ask this in the "Coldplay Live" section.

Or I'll just answer it, right now it's Black Mountain. I know nothing about them, didn't enjoy their performance too much at the concert I went to... :confused:

;) well Coldplay isn't what you would call hip or trendy, it doesn't follow any trends like Hip Hop does etc. My Mum with 50 also thinks they're good.

But I don't think there are Coldplay fans younger than 13.

I would have been about 11 when Yellow came out, and that's when I started liking them.

My parents both like Coldplay too, they're in their 40's.

;) well Coldplay isn't what you would call hip or trendy, it doesn't follow any trends like Hip Hop does etc. My Mum with 50 also thinks they're good.

But I don't think there are Coldplay fans younger than 13.

I started to like coldplay when I was 12 :P

In Bolton on July 4th, during Fix You, they were all up and dancing. Young children with their parents, old people, all age groups. That is the charm of Coldplay, their style caters to all age groups and brings all generations together.