✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

new to the site, old coldplay fan

Sienna

hey, everyone, im sienna. im originally from honduras but have been living in the us for about 3 years. i love coldplay, im inl ove with their music, simply because i can relate to every single one of their songs.... :o

when there's TROUBLE IN MY PLACE, DONT PANIC! Remember, GOD PUT A SMILE UPON YOUR FACE at the SPEED OF SOUND. EVERYTHING'S NOT LOST, LIFE IS FOR LIVING! WHAT IF life is just a dream? A RUSH OF BLOOD TO THE HEAD? i say TALK at HIGH SPEED, CLOCKS are ticking faster. Smile, that's THE HARDEST PART! YELLOW SPARKS will fly and all your problems will be SWALLOWED IN THE SEA!

wow!so creative Sienna! :)

Hello! I'm Daniella, new member here, old Coldplay fan, converting by the minute! :D

I'm in Southern California, just saw the boys last weekend, took my boyfriend, and it was by far one of the most amazing shows I've been to. Everyone in that crowd was LOVING them....and in turn the boys were loving us! Can't wait to see them again.

Hello all, I was looking for a review of last nights gig in New Jersey, USA, and lucky for me, I found you instead! I've been a fan from the start, seems every Cd has THE song that relates to life as we know it at that time....Trouble, In My Place, and now--Fix you....

Last night they rocked the house. It was pure pleasure, and I want more.