✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Martin and Paltrow are leaving Britain

LifeLight

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA looks very fake to me. All the celebrities live there. But safer? I hear it riddled with drugs, plastic surgery and guns. Don't they realise that they terrorists can strike anywhere. They could strike LA as they are very anti-capitalist.

London needs people to be positive and just get on with their lives, if we don't then the terrorists have already won.

d

LA looks very fake to me. All the celebrities live there. But safer? I hear it riddled with drugs, plastic surgery and guns. Don't they realise that they terrorists can strike anywhere. They could strike LA as they are very anti-capitalist.

London needs people to be positive and just get on with their lives, if we don't then the terrorists have already won.

HEY---there is nothing fake about it-----and not all Los Angeles is gangs, violence, etc...---where i live it is cause its south central

but there are many many cities and places where it is really nice, and safe, and beautiful, plus the weather is the best weather in the world---and its really fun

you are right though---terrorist can strike anywhere---but if chris is really planning to come live overhere---i dont think is because of terrorism

plus---i'll have a chance to stalk him :P

• 2 weeks later...

eehm... just found this article...

2:46pm (UK) published today

Paltrow 'wants to remain in London'

Hollywood star Gwyneth Paltrow has no intention of leaving London and heading back to the US.

The Oscar-winning actress, who is married to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, considers herself more European these days.

"I've always been drawn to Europe.

"America is such a young country, with an adolescent swagger about it," she told the Toronto Globe and Mail.

"But I feel that I have a more European sensibility, a greater respect for the multicultural nature of the globe.

"And it's a strange time to be an American now."

"I feel like we're really in trouble. I just had a baby and thought 'I don't want to live there.' Bush's anti-environment, pro-war policies are a disgrace."

Paltrow, 32, put her luxurious New York mansion up for sale earlier this year and spends most of her time in London, where she and Martin bought a home in Belsize Park.

She took a break from Hollywood to look after her daughter, Apple.

However, she is back on the red carpet to promote new movie Proof, based on David Auburn's Pulitzer Prize-winning play.

© Copyright Press Association Ltd 2005, All Rights Reserved.

Source: scotsman.com