✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Martin and Paltrow are leaving Britain

LifeLight

I got on a plane one month after 9/11. I never stopped visiting New York City. I wont make a few (and it is a few) evil people ruin my life and what I want to do with it.

Now, I'm not going to take a vacation to Iraq. But the chances of you blowing up well, there was more of a chance of my mom's car falling off the bridge today. It's just sad that something like that happens and forever marrs a place. Like NYC, it's always connected to 9/11 I feel. Not that it should be forgotten, but I'm not letting it control my fear.

*done!* :lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: d

maybe---he is not moving for the danger really---but because of hollywood---maybe gwen is gonna do a movie over here and maybe he wants to get into the movie industry too-----whatever the reason----i will be his personal stalker :P

i will come with you :wink3:

If he really leaves London for fear of terrorists, it's a pity. If we all start leaving our cities for fear of terrorist attacks, terrorists would be very happy. It's just what they want, influencing our lives and making us feeling uncomfortable in our homes...

But I don't think this is the real reason for moving, if he really wants to move...

Guest LiquidSky

Well I don't really want to believe that they are leaving London because of the bomb attacks..but you do have to take the fact that before the Spain attacks.. Chris and Paltrow were planning on living in Spain and have their baby Apple born there..but then the Spain attacks ocurred and they ended up not moving there... I think they are just leaving London because of Gwynies doing something about movies...but really who knows?...

mariater55, you are absolutely right! i think its completely dumb to move just because of terrorists atacks:

1. Chris will be away from the rest of the group

2. The band's sound will be influenced by american music(not really the best)

3. terrorist attacks could happen everywhere and anywhere

4. More publicity, dont you think that the media will try to pull up another brad-jen?? :o :o :o

mariater55, you are absolutely right! i think its completely dumb to move just because of terrorists atacks:

3. terrorist attacks could happen everywhere and anywhere

4. More publicity, dont you think that the media will try to pull up another brad-jen?? :o :o :o

That's just ridiculous. Oy. Chris doesn't only listen to British music, right? He listens to Arcade Fire, and U2 and Radiohead and Kraftwerk and Johnny Cash...everyone! How can you say that just because he moves to America he'll listen to just American music? Makes no sense. Plus, Chris already likes rap, he's said that alot and has never incorporated it into his music. Except Nappies, which we all love :D

As for more publicity, another negative. They've been in and out of LA and NY and have lived in those places periodically and nothing changes. They won't be a brad-jen because they don't want to be. Couples like that always do interviews for popular mags together and such - don't see Gwyn and Chris doing that.

I don't like the band being separated bit though, but they'll be on tour for a long time anyway, together. Chris can't decide not to move because of his job, his family should come first.

Are you JOKING ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest LiquidSky

Hey, guys I was reading an article in "Time" magazine I think it was.. and it says that she is directing a short film and that California is her childhood home..so maybe that's why they moved :idea2:

:)

It is their decision where to live - where did anyone hear that? After all they have a little girl. And I wouldn't think Chris would move so far from his band. Whatever, I hope their marriage lasts forever, and that they will always be happy no matter where they live. I think Gwen got a great guy, May they remain successful for years and years