• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• tilolas

• mc_squared

• burningmonk

Hahaha :P

I play bits of other instruments like piano (But I'm pretty good at that) but I bluff my way through harmonica and drums and stuff. Its all goood. :cool:

Oh, you seem to be really taleted. I can only play the piano a little, but I think I'm pretty bad at it. :embarrased:

Hello!

I'm not that good, I can play a couple Grade 3 or 4 stuff but I mainly play like songwriting chords and stuff. I find it incredibly hard to make up a song on the piano though.

Just work at it I guess ;)

Why Reilly????It's yours....

Ah its just my hangout. All the random crazy talk goes on about anything :P

I play bits of other instruments like piano (But I'm pretty good at that) but I bluff my way through harmonica and drums and stuff. Its all goood. :cool:

Oh, you seem to be really taleted. I can only play the piano a little, but I think I'm pretty bad at it. :embarrased:

Hello!

I'm not that good, I can play a couple Grade 3 or 4 stuff but I mainly play like songwriting chords and stuff. I find it incredibly hard to make up a song on the piano though.

What instrument do you play in your band?

I think should practise more often. I used to take lessons, but I don't at the moment so...

Hello!

What instrument do you play in your band?

I think should practise more often. I used to take lessons, but I don't at the moment so...

Well I sing, but I'm not good at doing it. Still, my voice has gotten a lot better in the last 2-4years, so if it keeps getting better I'll be able to sing one day haha. I play guitar, piano, drums, anything that's needed to be recorded.

Just download some sheet music and learn it. That's all I do.