✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

UK Tickets

mossy

What a joke it is! I booked 2x standing tickets for manchester at 9am, the payment went through but had no email to confirm! Just phoned up (lines were blocked yesturday) and was told im not getting any!!!!

Im so annoyed, more because touts have bought them and are selling them online for 3x the value! Looks like im not going now! No justice for true fans!

Just letting some steam off! :embarrased: :embarrased:

Well that won't help in itself, as the phone lines are normally blocked, too!! :angry:

And what about this - I received an email from seetickets.com TODAY informing me that Coldplay tickets will be on sale from YESTERDAY.

Well that's helpful - thanks!! :angry:

^I got mine for see tickets...cause thats the site that coldplay.com use...didnt you see it on there???? Or are you just saying about how behind that site is :confused: Did you get any tickets in the end?

I did get some in the end, but only thanks to a helpful board member who tipped me off about the afternoon pre-sale.

I didn't get any notifications from coldplay.com!!

That site sucks, unlike this one!! :angry:

^I got mine for see tickets...cause thats the site that coldplay.com use...didnt you see it on there???? Or are you just saying about how behind that site is :confused: Did you get any tickets in the end?

I did get some in the end, but only thanks to a helpful board member who tipped me off about the afternoon pre-sale.

I didn't get any notifications from coldplay.com!!

That site sucks, unlike this one!! :angry:

I got an email about all the pre-sales...I guite like that site...but this one is better :thumbsup:

^I hope they add some more manchester dates so you can get some man