✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where would they be???

Muiriosa

Image for a moment that some disastrous twist of fate had taken place many years ago and coldplay were never coldplay or made it into the music business... ITS HORRIBLE AND DISTURBING TO THINK IT I KNOW BUT BEAR WITH ME ...

Where would the lads be? And what do you think they'd be doing???

Personally I think Chris would be a writer or perhaps a poet. I mean aren't the lyrics just stunning. And the music amazing.

Anyway what do you think?

Guy wanted to follow in the foot steps of his father didnt he??? yeah he wanted to be an Architect (if thats how you spell it?)

I recon chris and well would have been music teachers

and Jonny wouold be.......... :thinking: Working in something to do with maths...accountant or something...or maybe something with science..

I dont think they would have been famous other wise if it wasnt for coldplay.

Guest LiquidSky

I wonder where Gweneth and Chris would have met if the guys didn't had the band... :thinking: It would be cute if they still found each other.. :lol: :P :blush:

he is shy, but he seems to come out of the closet whenever he is around everyone in the band. he is so much like my sister. she is very shy and reserved, but once you get to know her she could be the loudest and most outspoken person you'll ever meet.

Guy wanted to follow in the foot steps of his father didnt he??? yeah he wanted to be an Architect (if thats how you spell it?)

I recon chris and well would have been music teachers

and Jonny wouold be.......... :thinking: Working in something to do with maths...accountant or something...or maybe something with science..

I dont think they would have been famous other wise if it wasnt for coldplay.

i think guy's father is an engineer :o

--

well, i think chris would be a geography teacher :D

will would be a baby-sitter

jonny would be actor of colgate's commercials

and guy would be my slave ;D~