✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

James Blunt ~ Official Thread

corgi1998

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then you should just hope she doesn't become an exotic, pole, or lap dancer!!:P

yes we hope so... i really don't know what she want to be when she adult.... she has mention that wants to work as a nurse or something like that....

we are going totally offtopic on this thread mark... :uhoh:

*leaves the thread*

yes we hope so... i really don't know what she want to be when she adult.... she has mention that wants to work as a nurse or something like that....

we are going totally offtopic on this thread mark... :uhoh:

*leaves the thread*

Strippers often wear nurse uniforms!!:stunned:

And what was that? A Backdoor Boys groupie??:P

oh man you can't stop for a minute? :( you can't be serious?

she want to work on geriatrics, she said that seriously... but she and studies... :confused: as i said she is young yet to know what she will be.

btw i don't really know what music she likes...

we are going off-topic...

*leaves*

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's really lovely to find a thread about James here, too. As I should say he's my favourite artist and I'm totally addicted to his music and the man himself.

It was back in June '05 when everybody was talking about a guy named James Blunt and his song "You're beautiful"... It was not until I'd listened to his album when I understood what all that hype was about. ;) I didn't even consider to buy the album right away but listened to it in the store and bought it as I thougt the songs were quite nice. :lol: A few weeks later I read that he'd give a gig in a city quite near to the place where I live and I just asked a friend whether she wanted to come with me, not even taking it too seriously at first. But I now believe that getting this ticket was one of the best decisions I've ever made so far and the concert somehow changed my life. ;) It was actually my first concert ever and I'd expected a lot but not that I'd be totally blown away by the beauty of live music. So it's no wonder I've been set on fire from that moment on. ;)

Well, enough about the story about how I got into his music... ;) Until now, I've seen the man and his lovely band 7 times already and I feel really lucky that I got so many opportunities as these days were one of the best days in my short life. :D I've even "met" him briefly after a gig last March but the poor guy's been terribly hassled by the mob, so I feel lucky enough I could hand him a letter. But maybe I'll get a chance to talk to him after one of the other four gigs I'll be attending this year... :heart:

Has anyone of you guys met him already? Is there anybody thinking about attending a gig of the second leg of the ATLS tour 2008?

By the way, *Sarah*, I totally agree with you. ;)

lovely story :nice: i've always loved the fact that music is able to change people's lives anyway - coldplay and travis sort of did that for me ;)

and you're absolutely right about his live performance, he's brilliant :) not sure yet, but maybe i'm gonna see him again in bremen later this year :)