✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

James Blunt ~ Official Thread

corgi1998

I just find his music so cold and emotionless, a bit like *don't hit me* some of Coldplays' newer stuff.

Parachutes gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling and X & Y doesn't and I don't know why :(

Maybe, but it's ridiculous to compare anything by Coldplay to James Blunt!:angry:

That's a bit like comparing FC Barcelona or Man U to a pub football team!:P

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James Blunt writes some of the worst lyrics I have ever been unfortunate enough to hear. Example "Came down from heaven, worked 9 till 7" Those lyrics might not be exact, but you get my point. The mans voice just really, really gets on my tits too.

James Blunt writes some of the worst lyrics I have ever been unfortunate enough to hear. Example "Came down from heaven' date=' worked 9 till 7" Those lyrics might not be exact, but you get my point. The mans voice just really, really gets on my tits too.[/quote']

And it wouldn't surprise me if he had some!:rolleyes:

James Blunt writes some of the worst lyrics I have ever been unfortunate enough to hear. Example "Came down from heaven' date=' worked 9 till 7" Those lyrics might not be exact, but you get my point. The mans voice just really, really gets on my tits too.[/quote']

actually , it's "When they came down from Heaven, Smoked nine 'til seven.." :)

actually ' date=' it's "When they came down from Heaven, Smoked nine 'til seven.." :)[/quote']

Well my interpretation of his lyrics were far more feasable. I mean come on, no-one can smoke 9 'til 7! it just proves my point though. His lyrics are absolute gash.