✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Trouble Remix

maxx0722

I was wondering if anybody noticed the remixed version of trouble in the live 2003 dvd. Basically, coldplay turns the song into a faster and harder version of the original. It looks like they played it during a tune up before a show but anyways it sounded great. Check it out

it sounds great. trouble is one of my favorites, and one of the main reasons i've always liked it was because of its slow, moody and artsy rithm(dont know how to spell that) but i fell in love with this one too. :D coldplay rocks!!!!!

on the old version of the official site it says this

"The final track to be laid down in Liverpool before the final session in Wessex Studios, London, Trouble was not always the piano-led slow-burner that it became.

Chris came to the band with the main chord structure and lyrical theme in September pre-production. Initial jams produced a fast guitar riff coupled with an aggressive vocal line that seemed heavily influenced by the early Supergrass singles. On the few occasions that the song was included in the set on the Bellatrix co-headline tour of November 1999, the emphasis had shifted onto the main keyboard riff but Will's drum pattern gave the song a calypso feel that actually sounded better than you might imagine."

here

http://www.coldplay.com/html/discodetail.shtml?item=8

on the old version of the official site it says this

"The final track to be laid down in Liverpool before the final session in Wessex Studios, London, Trouble was not always the piano-led slow-burner that it became.

Chris came to the band with the main chord structure and lyrical theme in September pre-production. Initial jams produced a fast guitar riff coupled with an aggressive vocal line that seemed heavily influenced by the early Supergrass singles. On the few occasions that the song was included in the set on the Bellatrix co-headline tour of November 1999, the emphasis had shifted onto the main keyboard riff but Will's drum pattern gave the song a calypso feel that actually sounded better than you might imagine."

here

http://www.coldplay.com/html/discodetail.shtml?item=8

thanks!

Guest LiquidSky
That clip has been posted in the Multimedia Forum. Could try searching? :wink:

(Oh I also don't think it's a remix...just the guys jamming)

That one is just a small clip right? or is it the whole song? :confused: