🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

*** Coldplay Fans United***

Sienna

I have something.

cpfans3.png

Does anyone know where I can download the Coldplay font for free? There are some differences between the one I'm using and theirs, like some lower case letters and stuff. So if anyone has a site I can get it from, please let me know!

WOW! SO COOL great KM!! :smug:

30 pages!!!! yeah! we rule!! thanks everyone !! great ideas be the way, the website sounds cool we just have to plan everything really well, keep it coming! :)

*edit... 31 :stunned:

welcome sofy! ;)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeeeeeees! mildred! thanks for opening this thread. :cool:

well. i think our goal is to let coldplay know that the members of the official board arent the only fans! coldplaying has a lot of members who absolutely love coldplay, the songs, the lirycs the band members etc!

join us!!! :)

yeeeeeees! mildred! thanks for opening this thread. :cool:

well. i think our goal is to let coldplay know that the members of the official board arent the only fans! coldplaying has a lot of members who absolutely love coldplay, the songs, the lirycs the band members etc!

join us!!! :)

Good stuff! *thumbs up* This is so cool, so what else is every1 planning except the logo? Who mentioned the website? That would be pretty cool!

I have something.

cpfans3.png

Does anyone know where I can download the Coldplay font for free? There are some differences between the one I'm using and theirs, like some lower case letters and stuff. So if anyone has a site I can get it from, please let me know!

yeah it better because you know what your talking about hey that could be are home page pic if we do a wedsite

It's about time someone made a thread like this!!! I'm soooo in!! Thanks Mildred, you rock! We have to do this! YAY! CFU rocks! WoW that's an awesome pic! ^ Great job KM!

aww stop it, it was just a silly little idea... i just started it, but with the help of all this wonderful people it has grown so much! thanks for sharing my idea! :P

thanks everyone (again) for joining! seriously i never thought that CFU will be this big! and im sure sienna is proud too...
andrea! i am very proud indeed, but thanks to you and evrybody else it has grown so much! :rolleyes: :cool:

I have something.

cpfans3.png

yeah it better because you know what your talking about hey that could be are home page pic if we do a wedsite

loving the logo, mine is far more simpler, but im sure it would be a kick ass pin! i'll try to upload it, but be patient, im finish two essays... for tomorrow! :cry: